Scarlett Johansson

I'm Putting My Foot Down

Over Nude Pics

9/29/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_cgo5kirj_0_2vl3f1en
Scarlett Johansson is speaking out about the double-edged sword of fame -- claiming she's just as entitled to privacy as anyone else ... after nude pics of the actress leaked online earlier this month.

In a CNN interview ... Scarlett says,  "Who doesn't want to protect their own privacy? There are certain instances where you give a lot of yourself and finally you have to kind of put your foot down and say, 'Oh wait, I'm taking it back.' "

Scarlett -- who asked the FBI to track down the alleged hackers -- adds, "If [one's privacy] is sieged in someway, it feels unjust. It feels wrong."

RoRo Walton

If she would have put her phone down then, she wouldn't have to put her foot down now.

nipples mugee

For all the people with smart phones,
1: PASSWORD PROTECT YOUR PHONE !
Smart phones are JUST like your home computer , if you use the internet your on a network, networks can be hacked if your computer dosen't have a password.

2: If your on a public network i/e Starbucks, library , hotel etc... Use a encrypted VPN , $8.00 a month ..

3: Use the autoerase function on your smart phone, if someone tries to crack the password the phone will erase all data and PICTURES on the phone..

And , nice nipples !

dummy

Go bleep some more married men ugly.

dummy

She POSTED THE PICS IN PURPOSE!!!! She's dumb, but doesn't realize the rest of us aren't.

Who Knew

Great she's been infected by Sean's Penn. The grey tee shirt, the wierd neckles, no make-up, the big words she uses but does not know the meaning of. Too bad, she was hot and a decent actress. Done with her.

lalaland

Hey Blondie! You're the one that couldn't resist taking nude (and digital!)photos of yourself. Use a Polaroid next time.

BouncersSuck

Just as everyone is busy not caring about this story anymore, Scarlett gives an interview about it. LOL right.

Unjust??? The death of Kelly Thomas is unjust.

The release of naked pictures of ScarJo is just another Kardashian style grab for attention.

Big Poppa

common sense

She is dumb....then don't take naked pictures point blank period. I'm tired of these celebs crying about their personal business being dragged out there. Especially this slut!

Joshua

Heres an idea I dont take naked pics of myself because I dont want them on the internet. Now if I was dumb enough to take a naked pic on my cell I deserve to have that posted to the interwebs

SoCalGirl

So not only is the chick a mess.
She is worried about her nude photos online - when guys on the internet have no limit to who they choose to view, ya girl - you don't have anything to worry about; if I were you, I think the real worry should be about fraud or identity theft - not anyone wanting to see YOU nude.
I am sure it was only seen by 3 people so far.

And if she doesn't want anyone to see her nude, don't take a nude photo on a cellphone simple solution.
And what makes you think that you are so elite, that if someone gets into your cellphone you just go right to the FBI for help, our money and government resources don't need to be spent on your stupidity.

TheVolleyballGod

*Note to Scarlett
We all know you are desperate to generate publicity for yourself. your nude pics are dull and your body is nothing memorable you big idiot! Go away you fake everybody knows you are full of it about those stupid pics

Cody

Its over hunny... we got what we wanted... we've seen them... you're just another Hollywood whore now...

Toasty J

Keep smoking those cigarettes. You sound 60 years old.

poor scarlett

Why is she flat now? The hell happened? Went from a for sure 10 to a 6

JUstin

O-M-G , Shoot me Already ..Isn't this the most press she has gotten in her career ? Next up , Expect her in a nude scene in a movie coming near you , but this time she gets paid .That's less offensive to her..lmao