Vin Diesel

I Only ACT Like I Can Drive

9/29/2011 12:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092811_vin_still

Vin Diesel is an incredible actor -- because he's been pretending to be an amazing driver in all those "Fast and the Furious" movies, but turns out parking spots can be a bit, uhh ... challenging?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

lenam804

boricua4669

Wow, i'm laughing so hard .... NOT ! Stupid post !

SLH

why drive that stupid 5-ton piece of crap in the first place?

Truth

VIN DIESEL HAS NEVER BEEN KNOWN FOR HIS IQ... APPARENTLY HIS TOUGH GUY MOVIE CAREER IS REALLY A CRY FOR HELP TO COVER THE FACT HE GOES BOTH WAYS - "ON THE DOWN LOW". RUMORS BEEN ALL OVER THE FORUMS FOR DECADES. TRUTH!!

Ramonçito

The 'truth' needs to be shouted? Fix yer keyboard man..

The car is just too damn big, I see lots of people with even smaller cars struggle to get in and out of parking spaces.. It would also help to create diagonal spaces instead of straight ones. I drive a car half the size of that one and I never have problems parking anywhere.

HAAGSE TOPPER

Not only a lousy driver,maybe gay also !!!

cjs

I love this guy, I mean he really enjoys life. Seriously look him up he really is interesting, a very positive thinker.
Aside, his voice makes me swoon.. yes I'm old but swoon I shall :-)
Hey we ALL know stunt guys or special effects do the “driving” so lets give him a free pass.. in Europe most cars are smaller than that beast he was driving.

Whamo

Maybe his gayness got in the way.

Kaffee

Unbelievably dumb driver. He shouldn't be allowed to drive alone.

lydi

so what....big deal...hi is not the only one.

vin is a good man whit a great heart.
i like him

Ozzie X

haha this snippet me laugh

John

Why are you people such pricks. Who cares weather or not if he's gay. Unless he is dating you it isn't your business. Be a prick to someone who deserves it like Chuck Norris. (still remember his lil sidekicks release here in Sacramento where he was prick to all when I was a kid). He treats people decent even after becoming a big star, so treat him decent.

TJ

Are you overly critical people on crack? Vin can drive and besides that parking lot had minimal back up space so he was just being careful this is not a movie: it is life. The rumors that Vin is gay is just more bull**** by a bunch of envious ******** who don't have a life: Vin has a family and is a proud father so get your facts straight!

Nick

well you have to go easy on him.. looked like a bit of a tight spot especially for that big suv

claudia

Stay neutral VIN and no games! Which two is you r or left hand ...I'm in the middle and I'm not playing!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments