Amanda Knox vs. Casey Anthony

Who'd You Rather?

10/3/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

1003_whodrather
Amanda Knox was just found not guilty of the murder of her college roommate, while Casey Anthony was acquitted for the murder of her daughter earlier this year.

Question is ...

More Who'd You Rather?

Christine

Terrible! You should be ashamed of yourselves! Cmon TMZ...I know you like to go low but, really this takes the cake! A little girl is dead and a young woman's life was taken and you're making comparison as to who's hotter! Disgusting guys/gals. Really lowest of the low!

raddog

A disgusting comparison TMZ & you should be ashamed. One woman, a self-absorbed, narcissistic, heinous murderer who killed her 2 year old daughter, kept the decomposing body in the back of her car, disposed of her like trash, and then got away with it. The other woman, an innocent woman wrongly accused & sentenced to years in foreign prison for a crime she knew nothing about and didn't commit, and who along with her family has suffered years of grief, pain and strife just to prove her innocence. How dare you mock the suffering of both Caylee Anthony, murdered by her mother, and Amanda Know, who has suffered horribly for a crime she didn't commit. I've never had an issue with TMZ, have always been a fan & enjoyed, as purely entertainment, the info you've provided. But this is so far below the line of what's ethically responsible, where is your moral conscious? I'll be embarrassed to ever say I watch or read TMZ now.

Christine

Disgusting comments to go along with a disgusting comparison. Hope you take this down real soon. Vile

Rogue Warrior

Amanda is clearly the most sexual deviant, so I gotti roll with her. Even though Casey has a special place in my heart!

Lekili

Both of these women got away with murder.

Chere

Knox! At least I would enjoy some believable conversation afterward.

Maggie

Amanda should be glad that old powerful men in Italy love young girls who know how to play the innocent baby. She's guilty as hell, hope she'll never get her "old" life back.

GlobalObserver

Amanda would be welcome to attend all of my drug-fueled sex parties.

Joe Blow

Third option: **** you TMZ.

MommaOFThr33

amanda is way hotter. casey is a baby killer. U SLD HV STAYED N JAIL CASEY!!

Rogue Warrior

Casey has 99 problems, and child support ain't one of them....................

JJ

VERY VERY poor taste. I mean come on really? This is beyond low. A baby girl and an innocent woman are dead. Two girls who are the only ones who know the truth about who these women are and what it is exactly that they are capable of..... NOT COOL!

Kevin

Stick to celebrity nonsense instead of these dumb inapprioprate male-orientated questions!

Rogue Warrior

Seriously folks, if you don't want to buff Amanda's beaver after 4 years in the clink, you're either as gay as Harvey, or you don't have a bisexual bone in your body!

AntiSocialForum.com

I just want to go on the record as saying if Amanda Knox needs some freaky after prison sex then I'm volunteering.