Kelsey Grammer

No-Show At Kid's Dance Class

10/3/2011 6:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1003-Kelsey-Grammer-noshow-kids-class

Kelsey Grammer fought hard to get his kids this week, but hours after picking them up, he had the nanny take his daughter to her dance lesson.

TMZ broke the story ... Kelsey and Camille were in court Friday, because Kelsey wanted the kids while he was in L.A. this week but Camille had serious reservations.  The judge gave Kelsey the kids, provided he guaranteed they would attend their regularly scheduled activities, including soccer and dance.

Camille showed up in Malibu this afternoon for daughter Mason's dance class, but Kelsey was a no show.  We're told Kelsey has not wanted to be near Camille since they separated, and he's missed several of the kids' events -- including Mason's piano recital -- because Camille was there.

We shot video of Camille arriving at the dance studio, saying she'll be at all the kids' activities this week, and not to spite Kelsey ... she just loves her kids.

Donn

What a C*NT! She takes off to Palm Springs with her boyfriend, then does a quick U-turn to go to all her kids activities, knowing Kelsey doesn't want to be anywhere near her. All to make him look bad. If he gets close to her when she has the kids, she'll probably file for a restraining order! B*TCH!!!!

Blood Red Witch

All regular posters,
We are all getting upset over the undo policing of this sites comment section. So, if everyone with a twitter account would tweet something similar to the following, maybe they will change the new policy.

@HarveyLevinTMZ You are losing alot of your regular posters & lurkers due to the new policies on the boards. Please reconsider!

fancypants

wow kelsey taking alot of heat from people who don't know him, Camille or there kids. Its awesome that tmz chimes in on peoples personal lives like this.

Blood Red Witch

All regular posters,

me

She is a classic baby owner!

Craig

How are they both 'horrible human beings'? How is Camille 'a disgusting bitch'? If those were my kids and my spouse betrayed me the way Kelsey betrayed Camille, I wouldn't trust him to bring the kids either. I take my kids to all their activities and I don't see what's wrong with Camille showing up even if she doesn't have custody. Let's face it, women usually bear the responsibility 100% of the time for this sort of thing.

Stan

I love it when Republicans have nasty divorces. The sad thing is that Kelsey is harming his child then again he is a self centered drunk.

Tammy

Are the kids activities 24 hours? Because unless they are, I don't see the big deal in spending an hour in the same room (they can be on opposite sides) with his ex-wife. He can show up and support his daughter, but since he wanted her to stay in CA while he took the boy, I suspect he has no interest in supporting her. Let's see if he's at soccer supporting the boy.

Ronni

Typical Republican. Has no compassion for families, even his own.

Azzkicker

So, this is Kelsey Grammar's idea of how to parent? Just have the nanny drop them off & pick them up? Nice. Latch key parenting at best; just wanted to win the battle against his wife but doesn't want to do the work, at worst.

She's a money grubbing gold digging whore, but he's an absentee parent who used the kids to lash out during the divorce. I just don't know which is worse for the kids...

Mc752

Grow up old man.....man up, show up and support your kid! Wife's come and go as younhave shown, kids are yours forever...support them no matter what.

sem

Anyway you look at this, Kelsey is a lying, cheating piece of crap and a ridiculously horrible father...

lisa

Ive got Camille's back 10million plus %.What he did to her,after what she did for him,earns him a tie with Eddie Cibrian for the douchebag of the century award.She is the one who is there for those children, he has no clue how to be a father.I'dfight him tooth n nail if I was her.I could never stand this guy and cant for thelifeof me figure out why he's so famous.As for the cross dressing,doesnt surprise me at all.TEAMCAMILLE all the flippin way!!!You go girl,you're a wonderful mom

Ronni

Your headline should read: Kelsey Grammer No Class!!!

Renee

It was a dance lesson, not a performance where yes, both parents should be able to suck it up, put on a grown up happy face for the kids sake. Camille should have let him have time alone with her at a lesson, they both should have attended their sons recital. I am quite sure their daughter would have understood that her father wanted to spend this day alone with her so mommy is going to hear all about your day later. Have fun with daddy and enjoy!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments