Amanda Knox

SPEAKS at Tearful Homecoming

10/4/2011 6:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004-amanda-knox-tearful-homecoming

Amanda Knox broke down in tears ... as she spoke to the public for the first time during an emotional homecoming in Seattle moments ago.

Amanda stepped to a podium setup for her at the airport, and said ... through tears, "I'm really overwhelmed right now."

Amanda thanked her supporters and also joked about remembering to speak in English after spending four years incarcerated in Italy.

2idiots

Oh and Larry (Bitter Bob) - the prosecutor visited the crime scene the day AFTER the murder and said his "instincts" told him Amanda and her then BF were guilty. They prosecutor had NO evidence, the crime scene was still be looked at, there had be NO interviews done w/ Amanda or her BF but yet the prosecutor's instincts told him they were guilty.

Joe

I'm kind of skeptical she had no involvement or knowledge of what happened after the fact.

I however cannot say she's guilty of murder - some shady things going on in Italy, like interrogating her for 56 hours straight with no attorney.

Something seems fishy with the other details of the case.

So the sad thing is even though she may not have killed the girl, there is some likelihood of her involved either during or after the fact, and her making millions off it... Is sad commentary for what journalism & media is today.

Marie

Oh, shut up all you haters! She is not Casey Anthony. I happen to be Italian, have family there, lived there. Italian government is corupt. There was in no way any evidence pointing to her. Italians do not like to be shamed. The prosecutor himself is dirty. And, yes, I hope she makes money. Her family needs it. Oh, and PEOPLE!!! Alert..someone is in jail for her murder. Even admitted it. He just didn't want to get all those years in jail so he dragged 2 innocent people along with him. See what he got? 16 years. He'll be out in 10.. Get real

Mark

She is completely sad and overwhelmed... you can hear it in her voice... the pain in her tone is almost unbearable to listen to.

GOD

I find her precious and believe she is innocent of the murder. I hope she is not to f'd up from the entire ordeal to lead a happy and healthy life.

Scotty

The experts decimated the evidence against Amanda Knox on appeal. There wasn't any evidence that Knox was at the crime scene. The people who continue to maintain her guilt, have bought the MEDIA's character assassination and seem incapable of thinking for themselves! Grow up!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Don't worry Amanda... you're not the only one who's been wrongfully accused. My brother's and I were accused of a crime once.
Funny thing was... neither my brother's nor I were around during the supposed time period we were accused of committing this supposed act. The crappy part.. I was enlisting in the US Army and waiting to leave for boot camp within that week when this occurred.
My recruiter came and visited me in county jail and told me don't ever f@#kin enlist in the US Army again. A few days after that my brother's and I were cleared of any wrong doing by hard evidence.
Apparently, the Judge wasn't having it and told me right before I was led out the courtroom they can prosecute me again without prejudice even though I was cleared by medical evidence.
Although, I was cleared, my arrest record has not been wiped from the police records. Everytime I'm runned down a background check. It pops up and the police always like to remind me of how innocent I am not. Luckily for you, it was in another country. So you don't feel the after affects like my brother's and I go through every time we get pulled over for a traffic stop or apply for jobs.
Anyways, the accuser is hiding for their dear life right now. Sad to say. Just thought I'd share that.

Sociopaths are Sad

This woman is a classic sociopath. Which is actually quite rare for a woman which makes Amanda even more dangerous. Her tears are for HERSELF. She has no remorse for Meredith at all. Amanda is either flat out lying or she truly believes that she is not to blame. Either because Meredith "deserved it" or because, although Amanda was there, she did not physically slit Meredith's throat - someone else did. Amanda was there. After the murder, someone showed remorse...."someone" tried to stop the bleeding with a couple of white towels but it was too late. Then "someone" covered the body with a comforter in a show of respect. It's said that the first time a sociopath kills is the hardest for them. That they feel remorse for a short time. Then they get over it. And when they kill again it gets easier and easier and more and more enjoyable. Amanda is a sociopath. A classic sociopath. She feels no emotion or empathy for anyone. And gemini81 - feel free to call me an idiot, you idiot. Because you are the biggest idiot of all. In complete and total denial, like her family. Maybe you are her family. Can you imagine, though? Her family is living with a murderous sociopath. Edda has a murderous sociopath for a daughter. Amanda reminds me of Karla Homolka. Except worse than Karla Homolka since Karla went along with a sociopath. And I get the impression that the others went along with Amanda - that it was Amanda's idea to begin with. Rough, high, kinky sex. Foxy Knoxy will do it again. For sure. There is no way that Foxy Knoxy, having tasted rough, high, kinky murderous sex will be able to let it go. And, being in jail for 4 years, she's most likely learned how to cover her tracks better so she's not so sloppy the next time. And there will be a next time. But, of course, like Karla's family initially was....Amanda's family is in COMPLETE DENIAL.

Maggie

Disgusting. But now that she's back in the US her next murder will take place over there, far away from me and my loved ones. Remember OJ? He was set free, look where he's now. Really looking forward to seeing that b**** go back to jail.

kay

I have a feeling we will be hearing from/about her for a long time. She is just like that evil Case Anthony; me, me, me..............Spoiled brat!

TheTruthAsISeeIt

Anyone who has read about this story knows there is absolutely NOTHING tying Amanda Knox to the crime. No DNA, no fingerprints, no trace evidence, NOTHING. This is not a whodunit - the murderer was caught and is doing time. Anybody who says this girl had anything to do with this is 100% WRONG. Obviously this is a tragedy for the family of he Meredith Kercher’s family, but prosecuting and locking up innocent people is not the right way to avenge her death.

Karmagal

SO HAPPY SHE IS HOME. 4 years of hell for NO REASON. When they had the murder in jail already. It took a whole year before they brought charges against her. And they took summers off. How terrible. I bet she NEVER leaves her neighborhood let alone the country again.

george fudge!

Sounds like she was probably innocent on the murder charge. However, if she or her family accept any money for interviews, book, movie deals, etc., it is blood money and she should be charged with fraud. Accepting money from this situation is disgusting.

jc

DON'T CARE - American's make too much to situations like this one.

Icebaby... is back dude

It's "the thing" nowadays, to let murderers on the loose.