'Jersey Shore's' Deena

Goes BALLISTIC During Club Appearance

10/5/2011 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1003_deena_video_ex
In case you forgot why she's on "Jersey Shore" ... Deena Cortese launched into an all-out verbal onslaught last weekend in Connecticut -- ripping apart a nightclub bouncer for booting her out of the VIP -- and TMZ has obtained the footage.

Deena was at The Alchemy in New Haven for a paid appearance -- but once her scheduled 2-hour hosting gig ended, sources tell us a bouncer asked her to make room for paying guests.

We're told the bouncer tried to physically guide Deena out of the VIP section -- and the "Jersey" star flipped ... unleashing foulmouthed mayhem.

According to sources, Deena eventually calmed down and hung out in the non-VIP with the riffraff. Calls to the club were not returned.

UPDATE: TMZ spoke with Deena ... who tells us, "After I did over an hour of taking pictures, dancing on stage, and talking on the mic, I was done with my 2 hrs of work ... the owner decided to grab me, put me to the side, speak down to me , embarrass me in front of my fans, kicked my best friend out of V.I.P. and made me cry."

bikermidget

s***

Carl

It does seem rude to boot someone you paid to have come to your club, but then again it is someone from Jersey Shore, so I couldn't care less.

bikermidget

She's outta control.Is she that attractive?Does she have talent?She just sleeps around like a mangy W H O R E

Criss

Is someone attacking her with a lightsaber?

chely

We in New Haven don't put up with whores like her ....lol...

homey

Why is this skank news..The only bigger bag of dog s**t is snookie.. If either of them grew an inch they would be perfectly round

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Can someone say T-H-I-C-K? That girl is so nasty...

Kookamonga

Deena was right to get angry; she was paid to be there to attract a crowd by hosting an evening. She was the evening's VIP, and the courtesy of letting her continue to hang out in the VIP section should have been a natural extension. By doing so, they would have made more $$. Idiots.

AddieTrish

LMFAO he's the s***bag? Apparently she has never watched her own show! PRICELESS!

Keirie420

Classy bitch

Fuck Celebrities

Stupid bitch is nothing more than hired help.

T-Florida

Deena is sooo gross! Get out of VIP sloth. You were there for pormotion and you obviously didn't bring in customers due to you unknown status and sasquatch-like attitude, so you got kicked out. You're hideous!

elle

Good for her for not saying "Do you know who I am?" and instead saying that she is not expecting to stay in the VIP section bc she is somebody. Shows she is not an arrogant a$$. She is 100% right and should have been allowed to stay-AND the stupid club would have made more money. I have a lot more respect for her now!

MaineTech609

Embarrassing lol

INeedFacebookFriends.com

maybe the bouncer told her, "we don't take kindly to yer kind". ha ha ha ha! its funny when a nobody finds out they are really just a nobody.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments