« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kristin Cavallari & Jay Cutler

IT'S BACK ON!

Holding Hands in Public

10/4/2011 8:10 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler
Less than three months after breaking off their engagement at the VERY last minute, Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler were seen holding hands in L.A. today.

Pretty shocking they would reconnect ... especially because Kristin had already taken pictures IN HER WEDDING GOWN when the two suddenly called it quits.

But the Chicago Bears quarterback was spotted in the audience at "Dancing with the Stars" last night ... and now, some P.D.A. in front of the photogs.

Breaking up really is hard to do.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bobby

They deserve each other.

Shadow

Seriously... they're 'back on'? This, and both of them, are freaking pathetic. She's a attention-craving skank and he is an overly-controlling whatever and they make a mockery of relationships, of Hollywood and of humanity. ANYONE who likes EITHER ONE OF THEM is equally pathetic. I bet their whole relationship is and always was one huge publicity scam. Congrats Kristin Cavallari....you actually make Ke$ha look like a wholesome virginal type by comparison. Do America a favor and go live in a cave somewhere.

moso

He just wants to be on TV.
Crybaby Cutler..always wants to take things back after he FU@@Cks it up by saying and doing the wrong thing.. Thank God you left Denver.. Stay with Da Bears...And she is just stupid if she even considers taking him back. She could do so much better... All about the money I guess.

Teresa Deafenbaugh

Wow, I'm sure it's not the first couple for this to happen too. Why all the hate comments. Good luck in love!!!

amir alborzi

Did anyone see her Dad the cheater next to Jay last night? He's a serial cheater and his wife homely, so she takes it.

cutler

I think he should worry more about his ability as a QB than getting ass. Shouldn't he be praticing his game and not in LA.

Amanda

Those pants are worse than his quarterback rating.

J

I hope you're right, Logan.

Hotness

Gay Cutler. Nuff said.

HMMMM

Was he wearing his melon pink pants at the show?

Cynthia

This is fake, she updated her FB status on Friday to single. Prior to that she was in a "relationship" with Val chermosky.

smiley

he can do better that that !!!!

George

My take on this is that they never fell out of love but just took a step back because Kristin did not want to go and live in Chicago right now because her career is based in LA. Jay has never ever said anything remotely derogatory about Kristin and has always been supportive.

Long distance relationships are difficult and I know that if I got married I would want my wife living with me, not thousands of miles away. Anyway most importantly it is none of our business. As a romantic I would love to see them continue to rekindle their relationship and eventually have a long and happy marriage. God Bless them.

mshuebs

So when is he in Chicago practicing? No wonder he can't figure it out on the field!

Nicole Green

She's brilliant. When her "talent" runs out along with the money that goes with it, she'll still be married to a man worth guaranteed millions. So, she's a smart, smart girl. He's worth smashing every night until he develops Parkinson's from all those sacks he takes. Once that happens, she's going to drop his ass. And isn't he controlling anyway -- she hates that. Believe me, it doesn't change just because he says baby come back I won't do that anymore. Once he puts cuffs (a ring) on the ***** he'll be blowing up your phone 100X worse. And she thought it was bad when they were BF and GF.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments