Rachel Uchitel

Secretly Marries Boyfriend

10/4/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004-rachel-ex-01

Rachel Uchitel
is off the market ... TMZ has learned she got hitched over the weekend.

We've obtained documents from Clark County, Nevada, showing Rachel and Matt Hahn got a marriage license Sunday night and filed it with the court the next day at 8:58 AM.

1004_marriage_uchitel_subasset
Matt was a football player at Penn State and is now a businessman in San Francisco.  The two have been living together in San Fran for several months.  Matt is 26.  Rachel says she's 36.

Rachel -- famous for her fling with Tiger Woods and a $10 million settlement -- was married in 2004 but it only lasted a year and 4 months.

Better luck this time, Rach.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

realitychecker

Got to be an idiot. Who marries a w. h. o. r. e. that sleeps with married men as her specialty?

Sarah

i do feel sorry for her because her fiance died in 9/11. i think it screwed her all up.

Anna911

Good luck Rachel, you deserve happiness, and all the best in the world to you and your husband, and your families. You are well remembered from 9/11 at GZ, will never forget what that did to you, or us. Let no one judge how anyone got through that night. Anyone who wasn't there or didn't lose, and dares to judge her, I hope you and yours live never have to live through a terrorist attack.

I have posted positive comments on Rachel everywhere, they are met with derision. This is our brave post 9/11 world.

Louie

Why a used bicycle. New ones at Wal-Mart.

faith

are love are so much.

NCKY

They say love is blind...no joke here. She is nothing more than a wh*** with money (well Tiger's money). She has had no respect for other peoples marriages so I hope karma gives it to her ten-fold. Now....why is she important enough for the media to report on her?

ole

what a bitch!!! Total gold digger, home wrecker with no morals or integrity. Disgusting, despicable example of greed.

dell mell

I'm sure that silly whore will be doing a lot more with Tiger's money... What a loser!!

dell mell

Another Wacky Slut on the loose... I guess that dude had 2nd after Tiger banged that dirty P - ussy out

Joseffa

Wow, what a body that lady has? I wish I could lose some of my "spare" pounds. hotels davos

Joseffa

They make a lovely couple, I wish them well suchmaschinenoptimierung

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5