Dr. Murray's Police Interview

What the Jury Hasn't Heard ...

10/7/2011 4:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1007_conrad_murray_transcript_86
The jury only heard half of Dr. Conrad Murray's dramatic 2-hour interview with police today -- in which Murray admitted he pumped Michael Jackson full of sedatives before he died -- and now, here's the other half ... you have to read it to believe it.

Among the highlights ...

-- Murray details an emotional encounter with Katherine Jackson just moments after she hears the news -- she asks him if he knows how Michael died. Murray says he doesn't.
-- Murray claims Joe Jackson never showed up at the hospital the day MJ died.
-- And ... Murray explains why security cameras caught him exiting the hospital at 4:30PM.

The jury will hear the remainder of the recording when the trial resumes on Tuesday.

Abysmal

Keeping it classy Joe. Not even showing up to the hospital when you learn of your son's death.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Ha ha hilarious, the more this idiot Murray talks, the more indisputably guilty he is! As a renowned psychotherapist to the stars, I am privy to the 2nd half of the interview. Let me summarize it for you here: "Hello, I am Dr. Murray, and I killed Michael." Case closed.

jazz

so page 53 murray says jackson got amir to contact the cosmetic surgeon and was told they couldn't use his surgery unless he was having a procedure, then further down he says he told michael the surgeon wouldn't let him use the surgery, which one is it, who spoke to the surgeon?

jazz

so jackson contacted murray at 2 during the day on a sunday, asking for diprivan, they made calls (who actually made them the doctor is confused about) got hold of Mr Adams ....oops i mean dr.adams who said he would call back in an hour. Then they met up at murrays surgery where murray left them , on a sunday, at 1 during the day......so apparently time goes backwards in vegas.

ktbell05

WHO CARES. i feel bad for this guy bc its clear that MJ wanted this **** pumped into his body. only because he was a celeb does it matter and that is the problem.

ktbell05

maybe im ignorant...but i just dont see how he is getting so much backlash....im SURE he gave mr jackson the drugs without permission (sarcasm). yea maybe hes a crooked doc....but I LOVE how the fact that MJ requested them does not make a damn bit of difference. It if was an overdose on the streets nobody would care and thats what pisses me the hell off.

jazz

so did he leave the doctor in one room "so we left the doctor" while jackson pulled him down the corridor to murrays office, or was "dr adams" sitting right there like he says a couple of paragraphs later.

jazz

this all sounds like bull to me. If he had a doctor who knew how to adminster propofol and he was willing to do the tour why did jackson need murray. I think adams is a figment of murrays imagination. If he was to chose between 2 doctors and it was for the purpose of propofol administration why would you bring in a guy whose never used it before as opposed to the one who has.

Pegasus

Conrad Murray Trial Recap: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris, ‘I Don’t Want To Be An Orphan’Conrad Murray Trial Recap: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris, ‘I Don’t Want To Be An Orphan’
Posted on Oct 07, 2011 @ 07:00PM print it send it
Splash News/WENNBy Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor

Deputy District Attorney David Walgren played the audiotaped interview that Dr. Conrad Murray did with the LAPD just two days after Michael Jackson died, in court Friday, and the interview had the jurors’ full attention, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

It was a brilliant and strategic move by Walgren because Monday is a court holiday, and jurors will certainly have plenty of time to think about Murray admitting to cops that he gave Michael Jackson Propofol.

In Murray’s interview, he told cops Jackson asked him for “some milk,” his codeword for Propofol, and he admitted that he administered it to the King of Pop.

PHOTOS: Key Players In The Trial Of Dr. Conrad Murray

Dr. Murray: [Michael Jackson] said, "I'd like some milk,"
Detective Martinez: Milk?
Detective Smith: About what time was this?
Dr. Murray: This he said, "please, please give me some milk so that I can sleep, because I know that this is all that really works for me"
Detective Smith: Hot milk or warm or just--
Dr. Murray: It's just some medicine--
Detective Smith: What--
Dr. Murray: --that he was familiar with
Detective Martinez: What is the medicine?
Dr. Murray: It's called Propofol

Dr. Murray also told the cops he only left Jackson's bedside for two-three minutes to go to the bathroom after 10:40 a.m., but cell phone records indicate that the doctor was on the phone with a number of his girlfriends in the minutes leading up to Michael Jackson's death.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

Murray went on to explain how he broke the news of Jackson’s death to the singer’s mother, Katherine Jackson, upon her arrival at the UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center.

Dr. Murray: So we -- they brought her into a room down the hall. And I went in there with the emergency room physician who was treating him, whom I was with all the time through his code, and they broke the news to Mrs. Jackson. So the doctor started to tell that, you know her son came in and he was having difficulty breathing and they tried everything. And she said, "well how is he? He's not dead is he?" and the doctor said "yes," and she broke down. It was very -- and weeping. We stayed there, held her hand."

Dr. Murray then talked about how he went to another room where Jackson's three children were, and told them their father had died.

PHOTOS: The Jackson Family Arrives To Dr. Conrad Murray’s Trial

Dr. Murray: They asked questions, and the children found out that daddy wasn't doing well, that he had passed away. And then they were weeping, really weeping...after they cried and cried and then his daughter uttered a lot of words of unhappiness, and you know she will live alone without her dad and she didn't want to be an orphan...She cried and was very stark. And then she asked to see him. And then that was another thing. How do you let children see him? I asked them to prepare Mr. Jackson's body, make it as presentable as possible, because I recommended an autopsy be performed, so that the children would be able to view their daddy and have them say good-bye to him at this time."

Court will be in recess until next Tuesday.

You can watch the trial live as it unfolds, right here on RadarOnline.com.

juan lopez

stupid people always say the stupidest things

mymjj5.

Dr. Murray's Police Interview
What the Jury Hasn't Heard
____________________________________________________________
It's because they've turned a deaf ear to the defence.

Again: RELEASE MICHAEL JACKSON'S PHONE RECORDS. RELEASE THE SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE OF WHO ENTERED AND EXITED HOLMBY HILLS BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10:00PM ON 6/24/2009 THRU 8:00 AM ON 6/25/2009. OTHERWISE YOU CAN SHOVE ALL CRAP AS TOLD BY MURRAY.......RECORDED BY DETECTIVE WHOGIVSAH'UCK****!

jazz

oh my God!!! has anyone read this transcript, this guy is effin unbelievable. I couldn't call 911 because i knew the address but not the zip code??? i couldn't call 911 because i was trying to treat jackson, to speak to a 911 operator would be to neglect him and he was trying to ventilate him....so then i put my hand in my pocket and rang jacksons assistant????? wtf....i told him to send security. I didn't tell him to call 911 because then he would want to know what the problem is........wtf wtf wtf.

this garbage is gold.....what the hell was he thinking

Debra

If I passed a homeless on the street, he was asking for money, i gave him 20.00... he goes and buys a quart of cheap whiskey... drinks it all and dies from alcohol posioning... am I
responsible for his death??? Do I go to trial??? Michael ask for drugs, is he not to be helt acoontable for his own actions, If it was not this Doctor, it would of been someone else...150thousand a month!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments