Keanu Reeves

Scrape with the Law

10/7/2011 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1007_keanu_reeves_still
Keanu Reeves returned from running errands in Beverly Hills Thursday afternoon to find that someone backed into his parked motorcycle ... there was only minor damage, but still the cops came.

There were some scratches on the bike, but that's about it

The other guy called the Bev Hills cops ... and police showed up to make sure both parties exchanged info.  No one was cited.

Keanu had trouble kick-starting the bike, but eventually he rode off.

"Speed 3" ... not exactly.

stu

thanks for the butt shot harvey!

LittleBIt

Keanu, you are a doll baby. Luv U darlin'.

Tiggy

Soo sexy and calm, even when his "new" bike has been hurt. This man is a class act. Doesn't hurt that he is drop dead gorgeous. Hell I might hit his bike too (not with him on it, of course) so I could just stare at him....grrr!!
GORGEOUS!!!! TMZ about time you covered someone interesting!!

fiona

that's a 1977 Norton commando, a vintage motorcycle he has been riding for ages. and just f.y.k. he is the one who turn down speed 2 to do shakespeare, sandra bullock wishes to be wiser... the guy actually is a pretty good car-racer, check the long beach toyota grand-prix on youtube, you will respect him more.

Tiggy

Good eye Fiona, I couldn't tell if it was his NEW bike, but now I see. And you are right, he did kick booty at the Grand Prix.
Once again,everybody,.....GORGEOUS!!!!! roflmao

VictoriaGirl

The other guy backed into his motorcycle but instead of running he actually calls the police himself? Wow, that guys honest. You dont hear about too many people like that anymore.

cindy

I LOVE Keanu!! I met him down here in New Orleans in the early 90's. He was here with his band "Dogstar" at a local club. We talked and he poured me a glass of wine. I also have a pic. with him. He is such a cool dude.

Lizzie

It would drive me crazy to be followed by camera's and people all the time! lol! Add into that someone hitting my vehicle and then not being able to get it started right away? I would be in Melt Down mode! lol! Kudos to Keanu for keeping his cool, that was impressive.

Fallopia Lopez

One celebrity that I always like to see or hear about. All the best to KR, all the time.

CountryGal

Love him!!!

what He said

the camera guy called him "
KkkKino", did he think he was in LV, did he forget his name or was he tongue tied...oh I guess that is understandable in Keanu's presence!

j

Is it legal to ride a motorcycle without mirrors???

55vineyard

Surprised the police showed up, usually in Southern California they will not unless someone is injured or there is more than $60...0 estimated in damages.

On the other hand, this was Beverly Hills, so who knows what the regs are for their force.

Cris Ericson

yUM, Yum, yum
WE NEED 164 MORE ONLINE SIGNATURES BY
TOMORROW OCT. 23 FOR
PETITION TO END MARIJUANA PROHIBITION
at the WHITE HOUSE http://wh.gov/gP1

Please! Hurry & click & sign,
DEADLINE TOMORROW OCT. 23

http:/wh.gov/gP1

President Obama allows Adults & kids
age 13 & up to sign this petition.

Case sensitive upper case capitol P.

Please hurry, we need 164 more sigatures
to meet total requirement of 5,000.

Petition to "Demand an Amendment to the
U.S. Constitution to End Marijuana,
Marihuana, Cannabis and Hemp Prohibition"