Lindsay Lohan:

TMZ, You're Full of Crap

10/14/2011 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1014_lilo_BN_TMZ_01
Lindsay Lohan says she's sick and tired of being "made an example of" ... insisting the TMZ reports about her on messing up ... over and over again ... are totally false.

Lindsay just took to Twitter, writing ... "I am not to be made an example of anymore."

She adds, "I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state."

"I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you.”

TMZ told you first ... Lohan was kicked out of her community service program at the Downtown Women's Center ... where she was ordered to serve her time.

She's also in hot water for not attending court-mandated therapy sessions.

Lohan will get to tell it to the judge next week -- at her scheduled status hearing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

dimes

Dear God, she's delusional. Lindsay, put down the pipe.

Christy

Well while you are at it...brush your nasty teeth and wash your hands. Crack head!

ManiacalZebra

Sorry, but there's every indication that you AREN'T doing what is asked of you. Delusions aren't admissible in court.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Not being an example of celebrity justice, that is?

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Is she on crank?What a dummy.

whatevs

These days, it's hard to believe ANYTHING she says.

The Maharincess of Franistan

Stupid hooker, tricks are for kids.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Who's she kidding?!? She makes an example of herself whenever she steps out the door, & not the kind she would like either! I'll be surprised if she makes it to her next birthday(40th or 41st?)!

..EW..

Lindsay, I'm sorry... but between your truth and TMZ's... I will stick with TMZ...

oleman

she is a waste of human life, self entitled and delusional. Lock the HO up!

Fallopia Lopez

LL - Perhaps you should buy some sunglasses in the childrens' section next time. Those you're wearing look as though they were perhaps made for Big Bird.

Sandy

She also said many times she did not steal that necklace but she ended up pleading guilty!! HMMMMMMM

floknowsbest

An example?!? If she was being made an example of her dumb ass would be in jail! That is exactly were she belongs, no talent hack!

EMB

Like we are going to believe anything this bimbo says.

JW

The rotting teeth, freckled, ginger, gross slutty party girl needs to do some serious time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments