Lindsay Lohan:

TMZ, You're Full of Crap

10/14/2011 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1014_lilo_BN_TMZ_01
Lindsay Lohan says she's sick and tired of being "made an example of" ... insisting the TMZ reports about her on messing up ... over and over again ... are totally false.

Lindsay just took to Twitter, writing ... "I am not to be made an example of anymore."

She adds, "I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state."

"I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you.”

TMZ told you first ... Lohan was kicked out of her community service program at the Downtown Women's Center ... where she was ordered to serve her time.

She's also in hot water for not attending court-mandated therapy sessions.

Lohan will get to tell it to the judge next week -- at her scheduled status hearing.

Vinsetta

From a dental expert on ROL

"Dr. Pankaj Singh, of Arch Dental Associates in New York City, who has not treated the starlet, said: “This type of damage appears to be from a combination of smoking, drug use and a lack of personal care.”

Lol lack of personal care i.e she doesn't even brush.

Laura

Lindsay...get DBT Therapy. You are a borderline, not bipolar. People do not know about this disorder. You can and will be a role model to all who suffers. God Bless.

phyuck

Lindsay should just go to jail, pay her debt to society, and then start doing p orn. Stop delaying the inevitable.

magmax

"I am not to be made an example of anymore." Or what, you'll stop making movies?

agold

Linds, are you in there? Knock Knock..."Sick of being made an example of"? Um, I think that's what the problem is. That you haven't been made an example of. To date, you haven't been sentenced and served what 99.5% of the rest of the population would have been sentenced to 50 times over. So, please. Get your statements in order. You've been given the easy highway in comparison to what everyone else gets. So go brush your teeth for once. Jesus.

InformationTrafficker

Lindsay can fix her situation. Let's see if she figures it out.

tgrfan42069

tmz gives themselves to much credit.tmz isnt the only site reporting this so its not like she is taking a shot at tmz its not like she said TMZ by name

dimes

HLN is doing an entire segment on Lindsay, showing closeups of her meth teeth, before and after shots, panel discussion, speculation about what's wrong with her, the works. They even posted the text of her PR rep's lame statement and made fun of it. Tide is turning, and Lohan isn't paddling fast enough.

EarthAngel

A)This is the dark side of celebrity that nobody considers in their quest to be "famous."
B)Whatever you DO NOT WANT will always be handed to you in one form or another til you own up
C) Good luck fighting Universal Law
C)

YouDontSay

Quit giving this socialpathic attention.

Oh well

Lindsay, tmz is your least of worries right now as HLN is ripping you apart on tv

StevenB

It's not 'crap' when everything they are saying is proven true in open court, Sweetie.

Pony Princess

LL is trashy and this is just her way of letting people know that everyone needs to move those damned cones (aka the rules the courts impose on her).....

same-o same-o

AGENT smith

Lindsay the example that you need to show everyone is that you are capable of being at work at six am and working twelve hours and returning the next day at the same time. The example that you are showing is that you like to party till 5am and sleep till 3pm. Start getting up at 6am and going to the gym. Do some volunteer work feeding the homeless in Venice in addition to community service. Join a fun acting group like The Groundlings or a theater group. Stop going to bars and be home by 11pm.

beachgal

Put down the crack pipe Lindsey, you're NOT fulfilling your obligations... no shrink, no community service... you make a joke of yourself.