Lindsay Lohan on Therapy

I Totally Phoned It In

10/15/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan
is telling friends she did NOT blow off her court-mandated therapy sessions when she traveled to Paris last month ... insisting she talked to the shrink over the phone instead.

Lohan says she cleared the two-week trip with her probation officer ... allowing her to travel to France for a modeling job.

Lohan claims the P.O. and her therapist BOTH gave approval for Lindsay to complete her therapy sessions over the phone ... and she did ... twice. Lohan claims each phone session lasted 45 minutes.

Lohan has been warned by Judge Sautner ... she is not allowed to miss even ONE therapy session, or her probation would be violated.

Lindsay doesn't know why anyone would argue that she didn't complete her requirements -- but she strongly believes the probation department is out to get her ... and desperately wants to make an example out of her.

We're told Lindsay "can't wait" to go to court on Wednesday to tell her side of the story.

Peter Sc

25% of the therapy sessions in Denmark are done using video on distance as mental illnesses are kind of frowned upon. By using online therapists not even your relatives or any in your household need to learn that you have problems.

An election to be prime minister was lost some years back because of the candidats shared that he had been consulting a therapist.

I cannot see the problem as long as the therapy is registered to the court by the therapist.

Ghost Rider

@darkrage6, I am thinking Lindsay played the part of the dumb kid pretty well in the Parent Trap, but Jamie Lee Curtis, and Lindsay both "KILLED" the dumb kid part in Freaky Friday. Once again the acting skills needed in playing the part of the dumb kid require someone who is already a dumb kid, so what do you here, what do you say?

Grandma Cracker

FULSD......please swing by and pick me up in the stretch Learjet for Andy's party.
Please call my publicist Steve to confirm, and ask my stylist Patrick to be on alert. Also, book me LNor, I need someone to peel my shrimp. Kisses, GC

Reed

If what she says is even true, then they are showing favoritism in the highest degree for someone who does not deserve anymore breaks. Why should she get to phone it in when she's just going to do jobs having her picture taken and then blowing her money on a unneeded car or cigarettes, wine, etc. She is the biggest plastic phony walking. Someone get some balls and make her walk the line for once in her life.

Grandma Cracker

Andy, Darling, do we all need to black out a tooth or two for our per-walk party pictures? I think it would only be fitting....

Blood Red Witch

I just figured it out! She thought she could "phone in" the teef brushing and showering!

I am Spartacus

why do people like Heath Ledger die and this vile tramp lives on?

Blood Red Witch

Oh, I like that bed/couch thingy over to the right.

Nicole

Yes set the record straight Lindsay and remember you have Shawn defending you.
The prboation department have proven by their past actions that they are out to get you.
Go Lindsay and Shawn ! F Barbara Parker,Donald Belvins, Melanie Chivara and Danette Meyers.

LINNOCENT

Ghost Rider

@Nicole, so which dumb kid movie do you think Lindsay played the part of the dumb kid best in? BTW, I am assuming you are a really dumb kid as well, and I am expecting no answer back because you know what Im talking about.

Blood Red Witch

Hey Nicole!

What about the teeth issue? Your girl needs some help, hun.

Pony Princess

I'm just surprised she didn't totally phone in her community service work, her shoplifting course, and on the 19th....phone in her appearance in the court.
Totally doable...

And if the judge is mean then, she can phone in her mugshot, her booking, and everything else related to this. She's one really stunning actress who's in demand and doesn't have time to devote to unproductive extra-curricular activities that the court imposes.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Mornin BRW
What happened to you on CB? I can't wait for Wednesday? Its gonna be good, not great, but good. She won't get what she deserves but her time is coming, its just a matter of time.

Kelly

The Lohan Doth protest too much:
I sense much hectic scrambling and rambling in these last few days, she is using the public as a focus group to test if this manipulation of facts will work on the Judge as well.

Nicole

reily: 11 hours ago

Lindsay ought to sue your asses into the ground.There is no reason to be as vicious as this .
Bet you always kick people when they are down ..hope someone does the same to you one day Karma is a real bitch..
--------------
Totally agree. They are treating her differently from everyone else and not in a good way. Fortunately she has Shawn defending her.