'Footloose' vs. 'Footloose'

Who'd You Rather?

10/16/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

1014_RATHER_footloose_v2Julianne Hough and Kenny Wormald star in the new remake of "Footloose," while Lori Singer and Kevin Bacon did their best in the 1984 original.

Question is ...

More Who'd You Rather?

Googie

Footloose should never have been remade. I don't know about others, but I'm tired of seeing promos for the remake. Doesn't even look good enough for a made for TV movie.

Hairyelf

Six Degrees of seperation from Kevin Wormald just doesn't sound right at all.

Jen

Way to get your facts right TWoMZ- his name is Kenny Wormald, not Kevin!!

3Storms

It should have never been remade, but with Hollywood nothing's sacred.

Duffy

Remakes,much like movies based on books, never meet expectations. Ever! leave good enough alone!

grandmacc

At least these dancers do their own dancing in this new movie. And I love Julianne, she is a great dancer and so pretty and nice.

ra

It's KENNY Wormald, not Kevin Wormland, TMZ. Jeeze, weekend staff is brutal.

kate

Saw it last night. I was skeptical but it was great. It followed the story but added a 21st century twist. I liked it better than the original. Funny lines, Willard is awesome. Before you pooh-pooh it SEE IT!

Kaffee

Mr. Wormald has all the charisma of a snail.

Truth

JUST CHECKED OUT LORI SINGER TODAY... DOESNT LOOK THAT MUCH OFF. LOOKS THE SAME. BIT OF A MILF. TRUTH!!

Blue

Can't Hollywood make ONE original movie, what is will all the remakes?

CountryGal

They re-made Footloose, Fright Night, Psycho, Karate Kid, The Three Musketeers, etc.. No imagination Hollywood??? We like the original movies you losers!! Go find a good book and make a movie on it. I could write something better than the crap you've put out in the past 10 years. Get it together. I hope all of Hollywood goes broke.

JUstin

Excuse me , but is Julianne Hough already having some Plastic surgery done on her face ? And Yeah , she's about to find out dating Ryan seacrest is actually a minus..lol

Victor

TERRIBLE CASTING!!!! You could NOT have picked 2 "wannabe actors" that are more lifeless and untalented to fill these shoes... The commercials (which are suppose to sell the movie)show just how terrible this movie is going to be... KEVIN BACON is rolling in his Hollywood "has been" grave!!!

sam

I haven't seen the new one yet, but can't wait! Previews look like it really is the same story, just new people and updated look! Love it!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments