Bradley Cooper & Jennifer Lopez

'Casually Dating'

10/16/2011 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lopez
Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lopez are not a couple just yet ... but a source close to the pair tells TMZ they are indeed "casually dating."

As TMZ first reported, the two went on a dinner date in New York City last month. They had not been spotted out again until yesterday -- when a photo surfaced of Bradley Cooper driving an SUV and a woman who certainly looked like JLo ... covering her face in the passenger seat.

According to our sources, the woman in the photo is definitely JLo. We're told the two enjoy each other's company but are keeping things simple for now.

So while they aren't boyfriend/girlfriend yet, our sources say "they are definitely dating."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bodacious

MariaD209

Eww! I wish JLo would fall off the face of the earth.

Craig

Gross. Bradley Cooper's picker is OFF.

nando

on your sister

Justice_4_Kelly

He can wave goodbye to his career.

Why the hell is a leading man in hollywood who could have the hottest chicks in the world "dating" an old washed up latina with 2 children?

She hangs out with Leah Remini and Will Smith FFS and she was married to Mark Anthony. WTH Bradley? Are you on drugs?

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

I really hope this is some sort of publicity stunt bc I really don't get why you would be dating when you are still legally married. Call me old-fashioned but I think you should deal with the dissolution of your marriage first then start dating. The men will always be there.

fstblk

Probably rehearsing for a movie.Too odd of a couple.

Lia

Well...there goes his career!! Ben Affleck had an Oscar and look what happened to him...Good luck trying to dodge the JLo man-eating bulldozer Bradley Cooper!

KnuckleDragger

Ahh...new sex, ain't it wonderful!

thestupid

Hey gues who doesnt give a ****? ME!

victory

Say it's not so! Bradley's way too good for Lopez,she's been around the block several times. I hope it is just 'chit chat' over a proposed movie.

penny

Well at least he isn't dating linsay lohan.

Devianza

I take it those having an issue with beakface dating Jlo are jealous fans? I mean I really don't see the big thing, they're both decent looking celebrities who seem to be enjoying spending time together. And I believe shes legally seperated from Marc.. so it ain't no big thing.

Unless ones catholic.. we all know sex out of wedlock is a sin with them.. unless its with pre-teen boys. ;)

Truth

I SEE A TRAIN WRECK MESS ALREADY... DUDE IS SINGLE NO KIDS AND NOW HE'S GONNA GET IN A MESS WITH HER DIVORCE, KIDDIES, EX-CONTROL FREAK HUSBAND MARC WHAT'S-HIS-NAME, MORE CRAP WHICH LEADS TO MORE MESSES IF THEY DO INDEED, GET MARRIED IN THE LONG RUN. ADVICE TO BRADLEY COOPER --> "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!" TRUTH, AND THEN SOME!!

Athina

Why do you care so much? Does it affect you directly? It's "casual" - in other words they are enjoying the hot monkey sex. They're not going to get married - relax.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments