Bradley Cooper & Jennifer Lopez

'Casually Dating'

10/16/2011 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lopez
Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lopez are not a couple just yet ... but a source close to the pair tells TMZ they are indeed "casually dating."

As TMZ first reported, the two went on a dinner date in New York City last month. They had not been spotted out again until yesterday -- when a photo surfaced of Bradley Cooper driving an SUV and a woman who certainly looked like JLo ... covering her face in the passenger seat.

According to our sources, the woman in the photo is definitely JLo. We're told the two enjoy each other's company but are keeping things simple for now.

So while they aren't boyfriend/girlfriend yet, our sources say "they are definitely dating."

Alicia

Wow, I'm truly disgusted by the harsh comments. Why can't they date? I personally think they would make a great couple. Also, for her to be a "HAG that is washed up and uneducated," she is doing extremely well for herself financially and as far looks goes. I'm sure that a good number of you are unattractive bitter ******* who hide behind your computer screens. But what do I know? Misery loves company.

lili

She's the "beard" in the blind item...

kb73

um Bradley is oh so gay so JLo for the publicity is gonna be his beard..

Nevada Billy

I'm sure this 3 time loser POOR HOE REEK CAN is dating him but he's just slumming it.

RobK

Funny coincidence - I am right now watching an episode of the indie travel show Globe Trekker that I dvr'd last night. This one looks to be from around '99 and they're hiking in Alaska. Your host: a young, dashing dude named Bradley Cooper!

tellmeaboutit

Big deal. Is their anyone in Hollywood this guy hasn't dated?

Throwback kid

Did anyone see the interview JLO and Ben Affleck did on the show dateline while she was cooking in the kitchen? All I remember was how loud, obnoxious and dumb she sounded. All I could think of was what is Ben doing with this idiot? She may have money but she can't count to 10. Also 3 failed marriages by the age of 40 tells you what it is like to live with her.

WHATZIT2YA

Why don't u just LEAVE 'EM ALONE!!! I <3 Jlo, she's like my IDOL! I'm a young teenager & would love 2 b a lot like her when I grow up, meaning I wanna b AMAZING @ everything I do. Why can't y'all just leave her alone??? Get outa ppls business. I'd LOVE 22 meet her more than ANYTHING, & I love 2 read about her, but enough is enough. Their just ppl!

Anonymous

I'm jealous of Brdaley Cooper. Jennifer Lopez is my love,my honey and my babe. From George William Gockel.

joecrabs

Brad... Brad, seriously, bro. Why are you slumming like this? This chick dumped that dude she was married to because he wasn't a famous. She is latching on to you. Not to mention that you could get chicks 10 times hotter and not as old. You're welcome for this talk.

Janis

She is so "f"ing lucky, he's the hottest thing hollywood..!!

Kevin

You shouldn't have done it Bradley! Your shaft will smell like taco meat for months!

Kabala

I'd like to watch that...

A viewer

Yuck. Probably one of the worst combinations of talentless egomaniacs.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Jennifer Hopez has let her panties cool since 1984.