Shia LaBeouf

Post Beatdown Bike Ride

10/18/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeouf beat upShia LaBeouf wasn't showing any after effects of the beating he took last week while riding his bike in Vancouver today – and this time he made sure it was only his tires that made contact with the street.

As we previously reported, Shia was on the losing end of a brawl outside a Vancouver bar while in town shooting “The Company You Keep” with Robert Redford.

Tammy

This kid is a disaster in progress. Surely there are more stable actors they can find until he gets it together?

thestupid

HA!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!
Shia Le DOUCHE! :)

TorenForbes

ya got JACK'D UP...encountered u before...ya had it comin...drunk dude with no-shirt or not...yer a itty bitty guy with what u want to portray as BIG ba lls, and maybe ya got EM! lol cough cough DOUBt IT....ya had it comin Im SURE...if not? tell me...tell the world lol

Jack

Not much sympathy here for Shia, wonder why, maybe he deserved it. Stop acting like you are god's gift to the world and you might stop getting your ass beat. You probably won't though so you better learn to fight better, or at all, for that matter.

fioo hoos

I was walkin in hollywood bout twin mins ago when a TMZ van drove up with about ten hairIE dudes dressed22 the tens and they wiped smit all over everybody as harvey joked about it and those wiped was all crying I was lucky I ran22 moms houses as they sid down a rain soaked hills What a smitty day

stu

the guy is bipolar.

Jazz

Too Strong, everyone is just wanting him to fall.

MoonDust

Crazy Disney kids!

John the Lawyer

Crystal Skull? Check. Decepticon-Slayer (3 movies, 2 hot chicks)? Check. Shirtless guy outside Vancouver watering hole? Oh, crap, pull a Monty Python and RUN AWAY aaaaaaaugh. Video of this beatdown? Priceless.

EMB

Gimme a break, the fight was hardly a beat down.

Sasha

That's what he gets for ruining Transformers.

Cute face,though.

Arcadia Rink

Quote from Shia:

"Actors live dependent on being validated by other people's opinions. I don't understand what it is I do that people want. I don't know what an actor does. I have no credentials. I don't know what I'm doing. To my mind, talent doesn't really exist. Talent is like a card player's luck. It is motivation, ambition, and luck. It's just a drive to be the best. I think acting is a con game."

"I know I'm one of the luckiest dudes in America right now. I have a great house. My parents don't have to work. I've got money. I'm famous. But it could all change, man. It could go away. You never know."

brown dynamite

Looks like "Transformers 2" did more damage to Shia than Mr. Topless Hairy Belly man....

Yeah but more people enjoyed his beat down than that BS movie.

Vancouver

it's against the law here to ride a bike without a helmet jackass.

Sidle

Just think, if this had happened in USA, one or both would be in jail, court dates, lawyers, rehab. Maybe we should walk back our nanny state.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments