Lindsay Lohan's Morgue Duty

Blood and Guts

10/19/2011 12:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan morgue duty
Lindsay Lohan
will see blood and guts when she performs her service at the L.A. County Morgue ... a source in the Coroner's Office tells TMZ.

We're told Lindsay will be cleaning tables where the autopsies are performed, and various body parts and fluids often remain for disposal after the body is removed.

Lindsay will also be sweeping floors, cleaning toilets, washing windows and picking up trash.

We're told she will not be handling any of the bodies.

Lindsay must do 16 hours a week at the morgue before her next appearance in court on November 2.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Jay W.

Maybe she can make some cash posing in some risque pictures with some stiffs... I mean corpses.

tucker

If Lindsay can handle sex with Samantha Ronson, she can handle blood, guts and morgue duty without a problem. Bleck.

Ghost Rider

I do not believe Lindsay will be able to work 8 hr shifts till Nov 2., and she is going to be in ho*****er for the umpteenth time. Hope this time its REAL jail time she gets and not more house arrest.

Greg

WHEN THEY GOING TO PUT THIS SCANK IN JAIL WERE SHE BELONGS

Mimi

I find this hard to believe since blood and bodily fluids are a biohazard. I doubt they would have non-professionals cleaning up blood. If that blood is tainted with any disease, that could mean millions in lawsuits. I'm pretty sure she's just doing regular janitorial work and office work.

mark hill

The hardest part for her will be the Smell of the chemicals, its very strong.

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

Honestly if I had to chose bt morgue duty and county jail....I'd take jail. I am serious. I couldn't work around dead people. It would freak me out.

Hamptons dude

Not to worry. She won't make it!

Bruceski007

I hope the Judge puts her in jail today for the no show and quite playing games.Oh yes no bail!!!

Aboost65

Grossing.. She will work there at the morgues duty there and she will do work at the bodies dealth... I make me thrownings!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5