L.A. County Coroner

Lindsay's Excuse Is Total BS

10/20/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_qrhh9x9u_0_lf6qjisl
Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter thinks Lindsay Lohan's latest excuse -- that she was late to the morgue because she had trouble finding the entrance to the Coroner's office -- is a big pile of dog crap.

As we reported, Lindsay's publicist just released a statement -- claiming Lindsay's tardiness was "due to a combination of not knowing the entrance to go through and confusion caused by the media waiting for her arrival."

But Winter just told reporters -- there's no way Lindsay was confused about anything ... because she's been to the Coroner's office before.

And, Winter claims, the Coroner's office even went out of its way to avoid confusion -- giving the actress specific step-by-step directions on where to go.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Phreaky

Its about f*****g time EVERYONE starts putting their foot down for this piece of trash - Lee Baca did earlier, the judge did yesterday, now the coroner. Good for them! It's about time! No more excuses. Throw her ass in jail for a year like Robert Downey Jr who said that year was the only thing that made him straighten up. She's just useless garbage otherwise.

Mulholland Drive

Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Stop coddling this female, her number is 10.24.11 because that's as long as she is going to last before going to county jail to serve out her time for violating probation.

If she's on the street, she's using. She's a danger. Drug test her.

Get your answer.

sparced

Lindsay is a compulsive liar. Anyone who believes a word out of her mouth is an idiot.

It's really sad how lenient the California court system has been on her.

TMZer

ITS BECAUSE SHE IS STUPID...HOW ABOUT EVERYONE STOPS TALKING ABOUT THIS BITCH AND JUST LOCK HER UP. ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!

ted

Hysterical!

EMB

She lied? No way.

Brien

I can't believe what a ****-up she is.

Production Assistant

I just got a letter from the city telling me I will be fined and perhaps sentenced to jail time if I don't show up for jury duty. I should just change my name to Lindsay Lohan and throw the letter away.

Kitten

Hopefully next month the judge will give her some 'step by step instructions on where to go'.

b.mclane

TMZ is on an absolute witch hunt against Lohan. Are her issues really news worthy? She's not really that big a celebrity for what she does for "a Living".Just a kid actress that peaked along time ago. TMZ won't be happy until they are covering her funeral.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

It's not very professional for the coroners people to speak to the paps about the situation. Just sayin.

TheHOLETruth

I blame the California 1st Circus Celebrity Courts... had they treated her as they would, say a Tanisha, or Gomez, or Plain Jane Lindsey would have straighten out and flown right. That chick is still sayING FU all. I'm above the law---so take that AGAIN!!!

That explains it

I believe this man because she could have asked for directions or where to go when she called and said she was running late the first time. Excuses are like azzholes, everybody has one.

Tammy

I am not a Lindsay fan, but in her defense, the judge didn't order her there today.

Against her defense, she didn't need to announce to the media that she'd be there today. She could've simply told the coroner's office to expect her and gone without a need for much fanfare. However, she's a famewhore and I hope she's enjoying all the negative attention she's getting.

FallenAngel

Oh come on!This is total let's get on Lindsay gang up! Is it really that necessary to have 10 stories in a row about her??? I don't care either way, I agree with others that she had plenty of chances and screwed up but THIS IS RIDICULOUS! There are other news and celebrities you know!! I am tired of reading 6 stories in a row about her! It's like beating a dead HORSE!
Please stop with this Lindsay Lohan assasination, it has gotten beyond ridiculous. If anyone else showed up late for their community service, they wouldn't get turned away! This is just a little too much! I know everyone hates Lindsay and I am NOT her fan, but come on! This is beyond ridiculous!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments