Charlie Sheen

'Extremely Disappointed' with

the New 'Two and a Half Men'

10/21/2011 10:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102111_charlie_sheen_still

Charlie Sheen has once again turned on "Two and a Half Men" .... saying he's now "extremely disappointed" with the way producers are "handling what I left behind."

Sheen was out in L.A. yesterday ... when a photog asked if Charlie could explain why "Men" was slipping in the ratings from the show's explosive debut.

Charlie -- who recently said he "loved" the first episode of the Ashton Kutcher era --  explained, "People aren't stupid ... not all of them."

FYI -- "Men" is still high atop the ratings ... in fact, this week's episode is UP one-and-a-half rating points from the episode that ran exactly one year ago.

JiLL1

I could only get through the first episode with AK. After that, it sucked.

ElJay

Not that this video predicted the whole situation MONTHS ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LonU0h8mq1o

good as gold

Watched the first 3 shows. The 3rd show was terrible. It will start losing more viewers as the season goes on then get canceled at the end of the season.

DAVID B

Its really nice to see charlie has cleaned up his act since his rant video's, i hope he stays on his path. Looks like hes doing great.

Chris

What does Charlie care? With all his money, booze and drug problems, when does he have time to watch the show?

penny

I can't stand KOOTY KATCHER KUTCHER. Bring Charlie back and then I'll watch the show again.

lady

Got to agree with charlie!! Looks like Lorre has already got ashton addicted to his cocain just as he did charlie. I so love KARMA. CHRLIE STILL WINNING!!! And looks great too!!We watched the 2nd show and couldnt even finish watching. Chuckie you should have never got charlie into your cocain world and he would still be working there making you the big bucks as he always did. Its insane everyone was down on charlie and now are beginning to see what was there all along....CHUCK LORRE WAS THE PROBLEM ALL ALONG

Ghost Rider

The show is better than I thought it would be, for the time being.

dolphin

I'm only watching the re-runs with Charlie in them. Kutcher has ruined the show. Why did they pick him? he's totally wrong for it.

Buffy

The new show sucks so bad!!!! I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!!!!

cjs

Watched the first one, and have removed it from my DVR will only watch the reruns with Charlie in them.

Irene

I don't get why they keep showing a 'naked' Ashton. He is not good looking and does not have a great body or anything so what's the point? It is getting really icky with all the toilet humor and having Ashton the same as Jon Cryer's character. The writing seems different now..no good lines for Berta or the mom and why not bring Rose back?

YouDontSay

Three episodes and it is a fail.

maggie

The writer has to re-write the episodes. Jake is not playing his rol, Alan is the only one that is pulling the show, but still his lines are not perfect, and Ashton plays his usual dumb character. The show is terrible, using masturbation as jokes, they are not funny!!!! Please re-write!!!!!

Criss

I don't hate Ashton. I thought he was occasionally funny on That 70s Show, but he just doesn't seem like the right choice for this show. I'd be amazed if this show isn't cancelled at the end of this season.