Charlie Sheen

'Extremely Disappointed' with

the New 'Two and a Half Men'

10/21/2011 10:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102111_charlie_sheen_still

Charlie Sheen has once again turned on "Two and a Half Men" .... saying he's now "extremely disappointed" with the way producers are "handling what I left behind."

Sheen was out in L.A. yesterday ... when a photog asked if Charlie could explain why "Men" was slipping in the ratings from the show's explosive debut.

Charlie -- who recently said he "loved" the first episode of the Ashton Kutcher era --  explained, "People aren't stupid ... not all of them."

FYI -- "Men" is still high atop the ratings ... in fact, this week's episode is UP one-and-a-half rating points from the episode that ran exactly one year ago.

paigehop

I hate to say it, but he's looking pretty bad again. I really hope he makes it!

Joan

The show is not as good without charlie sheen! Plain and simple!

Kaffee

Actually, they lost HALF of their audience from the shows debut. I tried to watch it, its just too dumbed down. Especially, Ashton. He helped make this show really appeal to maybe high school kids, not adults.

Kevin

I agree. First episode was ok. But now the show just sucks. Ashton is such a puss on the show, it's been tough to watch.

Peaches

The show sucks without Charlie. Watched the first show and hated it. I'll watch reruns. They still make me laugh. Charlie come back from the dead we miss you.

JPC

The show sucks now! They should of made Aston's character similar to Charlie Harper!!

newman

The new show really sucks not very funny and really boring
i will never watch it again

Areader

Charlie has to be one of the most accommodating celebrities in the business today. He's also right, Two and Half Men with Ashton Kutcher will most likely be a one and done season!

Rhynna

I'm disappointed tht he's still talking

Elvesse

I believe black american musicians deserve the complete and full credit for accomplishing a new sound on the landscape of musical history with the invention of Rap music. I am a folk singer and although there are many examples of an american country sounding kind of folk talk-rap that precede it, the modern rap sound has a whole new quality in lyrics and in sound production that sounds like nothing else has ever sounded before. The black community invented this sound without any other white musical influence that was present. I went to the first Run DMC show in Lost Angeles, they were a no show! I have given this topic a lot of consideration over the last 20 years as in "What would Pete Seeger or Alan Lomax say?" It's Smithosonian level! I think Rap music should be considered an african-american cultural accomplishment that everyone can enjoy, in the same way they can enjoy great asian-american art, or jewish medicines, or thai food but probably not french rock and roll, sadly. I love you guys at TMZ so much, I want to marry you! Thanks for making me laugh!

debbie roussell

Highly disappointed in NH:
I was looking forward to the new two and a half men until they made Ashton's character into a total dufus. He's more rediculous than Alan. At least Alan is funny! He is just plain stupid. Bring back Charlie, this guy sucks!!!!!!
I am no longer a watcher only Charlie re-runs for me. Charlie and Alan just seem to click. This new guy is a simply a joke.

karlew

Yep show has lost it's edge but bringing Sheen back isn't gonna make it any better because the show sucked even worse last season.

Bernice Madoff

I must say comparing now 2.5 vs old 2.5 one can ay honestly that Afro SHEEN flows with the character better. How muchh longer this other buck can keep me interested amounts to moments. SHEEN cuts threw the material with bite vs following his lines.

chloe

Every time I see Kutcher I think of Elaine from Seinfeld when she says that Kramer is a real Dufus, love it because he is...I really dislike him. I did like the show with Charlie, but I did agree with him his attire was such a joke. Women would never go for that look, I don't care how good a guy is..Bowling shirts give me a break. Doesn't Sheen get paid anyway???

Ernie

I do have to say that Charlie is right on this one. Two and Half Men are lucky to last one season. I thought Ashton Kutcher would do a good job will I was wrong. Chuck Lorrie has made sure that Charlie will never come back. I saw the first to shows and they were very hard for me to watch. Now I don'*****ch Two and Half Men any more. All I do is watch the re-runs, which Charlie Sheen is makeing a ton of money on. I don't expect Two and Half Men to around next season. Come to think about it Chuck Lorrie and Charlie Sheen both ruined the show. Charlie Sheen will be the last man standing and laughing when the show is cancelled.