Jennifer Lopez

I Didn't Cry Over Marc Anthony

10/24/2011 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez crying
Jennifer Lopez
is telling friends ... she didn't break down on stage Saturday night because of Marc Anthony -- or any other ex for that matter -- she choked up because she was thinking about her kids.

During part of her performance at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut -- when she sang "Until It Beats No More" -- several dancers dressed as men from her past ... like Diddy, Cris Judd, and Ben Affleck ... and Jennifer teared up, telling the crowd, "I took a trip down memory lane."

But sources tell TMZ, Jennifer is claiming it wasn't her exes who brought her to tears ... it was a picture of the singer and her babies that was displayed on the jumbo-tron during her performance.

According to sources, the photo -- shot for a Gucci ad last fall -- has some serious sentimental value to J.Lo ... and when she saw the image during an already emotional performance ... it pushed her over the edge.

1024_jlo_gucci_sub2
Lopez' twins -- who she had with estranged hubby Marc Anthony -- were born in 2008.

awaily

Gucci is so awesome on the beach and even better for your little turds that will no doubt be as useless as their reptilian parents. Once a hoodrat always a hoodrat.

Tammey

Please get over yourself. They moved on so should you. Your wasted goods just want attenion and your used goods thats why your trying just to get anyone. Don't look desperate to everyone.

Poopey Poopstein

Who cares what she was waaaa'ing about.. She still fake and full of it.

onecent

What I find mind boggling is that people actually STILL PAY MONEY to see this corn ball?! WTF? What exactly are they paying to see?

merid

I find it curious that her previous 2 husbands before Marc Anthony were not included in the show.hmmmm

sPaNkdEnALgAs

mmmhhhhmmmm. I call BS here.

mrsschrute

No one cares about this maid who made it rich. My housekeeper has more college education than old Jennifer does. She is an enigma because she is so off-key it isn't funny. Why anyone ever thought she had any talent is beyond me. Her Santeria chicken sacrificing is enough to make me convinced she is not only an animal sacrificer, she also worships the devil. All in all, she is a nasty south of the border idiot. I've never paid to see her movies, or buy her music. Never will.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

No talent whore. The ONLY reason she's around is because of that singer Selena. Had the singer still been alive, there would be no JLo.

Chris

They look more like Diddy's kids than Marc Anthony's.

ohhS0lovely

aww. those are gorgeous looking kids. some celebs have ugly ass kids. britney spears has ugly kids, madonna has an ugly daughter, reese witherspoon has an ugly daughter and son. but JLo's kids are beautiful.<3 jennifer is gorgeous.<3

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

What's up with you lately, TMZ? Not just one, but three stories about Jlo crying. How many Nancy Grace fart stories did you do?

Come on now. You're becoming a parody of yourself, you can do better.

Barbarascy

It can't be an easy time for her. But I will say this. She really needs to slow down if for no other reason than she has kids now. When she was single it was just her dealing with all the men, break-ups, and divorces. Now she has children. She needs to chill out and gain some perspective on why she keeps repeating the same patterns in her relationships. She needs to do this not only for her children, but for herself. Now more than ever she has got to figure out why she keeps having the same outcome. I don't imagine its easy for women like her to be in relationships with men. Many men are intimidated by famous, wealthy, smart women. But the woman has got know how to choose a man that WON'T be intimidated by all of that and I don't think she has found that man yet. God love her she keeps trying, but she's getting something wrong and these men are starting to stack up. It's simply not good for her children, or her.

tc

She is so full of soap opera drama. Let get real its about the men as usual.

Scotty

She's the celebrity equivalent of the Wall Street pigs! Taking it ALL for yourself when you're a mediocre talent!

Murf

When I buy a CD its for the content. I am sick of these stars shoving their families down our throats. I could care less about the picture of her and her kids. The kids will just end up like the rest of the celeb kids. Need I say more like Lindsey. If someone dumps Miss Universe - well!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments