Lindsay Lohan

NUDE Playboy Spread

For Nearly $1 MILLION!!

10/25/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan posing nude in PlayboyLindsay Lohan is shooting nude photos for Playboy -- TMZ has confirmed -- and LiLo don't strip for peanuts ... the spread will earn her almost a million dollars!

Sources tell us the deal has been in the works for months, and that Lindsay balked at an initial $750K offer because she wanted ... ONE MILLION dollars ... to show the world what her momma gave her (apologies for the DiLo reference).

We're told Hugh Hefner and Co. recently came back to Lindsay with an offer less than her asking price -- but close enough for her to sign on the dotted line. No word yet on which issue Linds will be featured in ... but it's a good bet she'll be on the cover.

Lindsay's rep said, "I can neither confirm or deny at this time." Playboy didn't immediately respond to our email or phone call.

According to sources, the shoot started over the weekend -- which means Linds was juggling her court ordered morgue duties ... with getting nekkid.

Sweet, sweet multi-tasking.

update_bar
Lindsay is going FULL FRONTAL.

Playboy Bunny Photos

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

manbearpig

blech- i definitely will not look at this broad. she's what? 98 pounds of freckles and coke residue?

Phreaky

Ewwww! She's so gross! She will be airbrushed to death. Her freckles are so severe she looks like she has a skin disease, she's always dirty now, firecrotch... I just can't. Gross.

matt

I was just telling a friend, I'm surprised Lindsey hasn't done Playboy. how weird.

Phreaky

Besides, everyone already saw her naked when she did those hideous Marilyn Monroe pictures. Nasty. Ick.

birdbath

wooohooooo!!!!!

daRock

Thankfully, I read this well before breakfast!

TheMarshmallowMan

I wonder if the carpet matches the drapes??

Marsha

just getting some money to support her supposed meth habit...

Red Cloud

If this is true and she REALLY got that amount of dough, I'll bet you're PISSED, hater, yeah YOU, YOU, YOU, hater!!!! You pissed????

Azzkicker

You gotta be kidding me. She's got the nastiest floppy fake tits around. Couple that with her freckles & her pasty white skin, and you've got a disgusting picture. I will NOT spend 1 penny for this, and I'll bet playboy will find it's one of it's lowest selling issues ever.

EMB

DO NOT WANT

daRock

With her NASTY teeth, and her body full of freckles that even Andy could connect the dots,she will ruin the Playboy image.

ohboy

Yawn.

Dragon Tattoo

Final nail in her coffin . . .

tgrfan42069

well we know nicoles copy's of this issue will have pages stuck together

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments