Robin Williams & New Wife

The Honeymoon PDA in Paris

10/25/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Robin Williams and Susan Schneider
Newlyweds Robin Williams and his third wife Susan Schneider enjoyed a public display of face sucking while on their honeymoon in Paris on Tuesday.

The couple were married in California this weekend.

honeydew

Awwwwee! They look so in love. Wishing them the best!

Gus D.

That girl is bow legged and knock kneed and Williams has done lost his mind. She couldn't score a drunk sailor in Hong Kong but Williams gives the thumbs up like he's scored big. Advice: Williams, you can have any woman you want, dump her immediately and make some calls. Get yourself a real gold digging 24 year old nympho.

Maria

Good for you Robin!! I'd love to see an action packed movie where they can put to use your great chameleon abilities as a spy, a conspirator or something really cool! You still have a lot to give :)

Marmstro

I still choose him in my "coming out of the closet" pool each year.

Diana

it is just disgusting to look at these older, wrinkly actors / actresses with these younger girls/ guys . especially aston and demi....ewwwwwwwwww. could not pay me enough.

jennyj

Susan needs to dress her age, whether she has nice legs or not. I guess old women dont like to dress classy anymore, jus trampy..eww

CN

GREAT LEGS

kim

Hey Mork, third times the charm CONGRATULATIONS....

Star*

Right on!!! Love him. Hope he's happy. And for those below, I'm young and in love with an older man. Been together for 10 years. Your just jealous cause your attitude keeps you from finding anyone, at any age, to love and connect with you. You go Robin!!

Jane

I wish I was a celeb, then I would have a hot wife! She obviously, doesn't mind that he looks like an ape! And to top that off... bitly.com/HLKpNZ (All robin william's characters in 1 picture!)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4