Lindsay Lohan

I'm Back for Morgue!

10/26/2011 8:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102611_lindsay_v2_still

Lindsay Lohan has returned to the L.A. County Coroner's Office this morning ... and this time she arrived with 20 minutes to spare!!

Lohan seemed to enjoy her first real shift on Friday ... when she washed soiled morgue linens and scrubbed toilets. But she kicked up a little controversy when she tried to buy cupcakes and burgers for the staff.

She later apologized ... claiming she was simply trying to say sorry for being late the day before.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Bruno

Get used to tbe morgue LieHo. You'll be spending even mor time lying around their soon.

Different Rules Apply

Here I come, I washed off all my body make up and got dressed after my naked shoot... what a freakin' mess this chick is.

Willie'sNelson

I think shes trying to kiss up to judge and maybe she took the Playboy job so she can say "look judge I'm busy working so you cant jail me."

GJ

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER HAULED OFF TO JAIL. SHE IS A SPOILED BRAT WHO DESERVED TO BE IN JAIL THE LAST 3 TIMES SHE SCREWED UP HER PROBATION. HOPE THE JUDGE THROWS THE BOOK AT HER.

Lola

Isn't this last week's story about Lindsay's first real day of work at the morgue?

mj blondin

well Lohan....good luck with the PLAYBOY shoot....Dont Worry..they have all the make up and the photo shop to hide all scabs on hands and arms......they will make u look perfect....but we all know! lololol

deelzbub

Who doesn't like burgers and cupcakes? Sounds like a buncha ***** to me.

TheBride

LL is a really great actor, and the shame here is that she is completely throwing away the best years of her career on nonsense. She will regret it when she gets offered "mom" parts (nothing wrong with moms, by the way!) from casting agents.

StevenB

Didn't she say she was going to work at the morgue EVERYDAY until her next hearing so the judge can see how serious she is? Well, that lasted a whole day.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5