Tom Morello

Breaks Up Screaming Match

After Rock Show

10/26/2011 7:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom MorelloHard to believe a guy from Rage Against the Machine can play the role of peacemaker -- but that's exactly what happened last night when guitarist Tom Morello stepped in between two angry dudes ... and it was all caught on tape.

It all went down outside the Troubadour in West Hollywood -- where legendary acts like Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Elton John and Richard Pryor played back in the day.

Morello was chillin' outside after his show ... when the two guys began screaming at each other .... but somehow, Tom managed to get each side to apologize.

Calm like a bomb.

Snowberrie

Good for him, not all rage. (:

Dennis Johnson

Tom has always been a good guy and he can go with the best if you get on him."Rage against the Machine RULES"!

Truth

SOME EFFING FIGHT THAT WAS... 2 GAY GUYS FORCED TO SHAKE HANDS. OHHHH, THE DRAMA! RICHARD SIMMONS COULD HAVE BROKEN THAT "FIGHT" TOO, JUST SAYIN. "BELIEVE IT OR NOT" EPISODE --- THE MYSTERY CONTINUES. TRUTH!!

Philo Beddoe

I would have loved to have seen one of the guys say,"**** you! I won't do what ya tell me! **** you! I won't do what ya tell me! Huuuuuuuuuuuh!"

Strokadellic

What the hell is this...Woodstock? They should have just all f*cked and got it over with.

Azzkicker

Morello's a good dude, so it doesn't surprise me that he was able to get two pissed off dudes to calm down.

Jon

Thats the Harvard coming out in him.
Man that dude can shred on a guitar. Simply shred.
Mucho respecto for his playing skills

Richard Hart

Tom, in order to keep these OCCUPY sites legal and indeed hygenic, is anyone asking private companies to donate pot-a-potties and handwash sinks, toilet paper, paper towels, handsoap etc, etc, etc.

I'm all for OCCUPY everywhere, but I am also a Health Inspector in Los Angeles and I am all for avoiding unnecessary illness.

just a thought.

bird

if only tmz was inside the trabadour to catch what really went down you would see that his bitch ass guards were having a power trip that night an hit me first so i socked dude back an took it to the streets...so **** all of yor comments.. 1pecenters

Phony

Tom Morello, fighting for the little man millions of dollars at a time.