Conrad Murray Trial

Paris Hilton's Mother In Court

To Support MJ's Family

10/28/2011 9:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1028_kathy_hilton_micheal_jackson_EX
Paris Hilton's mom, Kathy Hilton, just showed up to court to show the Hilton family's support for Michael Jackson's family.

The Hiltons have a longtime connection to the Jackson family -- Kathy went to private school with Michael when she was 13 and he was 14.

The families have known each other for decades. Kathy went to the UCLA Medical Center to see Michael and say her final goodbyes. She says she actually rubbed his head, arms, and legs as he lay on the gurney.

Kathy chose today because it will probably be the last day of testimony in the trial. Rick Hilton is also present.

electriczipper

well I am sure wacko jacko is happy about this turn of events...free doc murry

2idiots

Someone from the Hilton family has to drum-up attention since no one cares about Nikki and Paris has fallen off the face of the map.

She's baaaack

I can't believe the Kardashians aren't there yet.

SusanCoyote

So, she supports the pedophile? She is as nuts as her two psycho sisters! Kyle & Kim, what a creepy family.

Surfer Gal

Aah, the two child stars. Especially since Michael had the talent. What was Kathy's talent?? Humm, I can't seem to remember.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

The wealthy support the wealthy. Truth and justice don't enter the equation.

Zeeshanranjha

I really like it Kathy Hilton. Thanks.

moe l.

This was her last chance to renew her "15 minutes".

moe l.

Just an observation...Kathy's nose looks like a snail crwling down the front of her face.

shadough

Who cares? I'm so sick of the Jacksons. They used to be so cool and now they're a bunch of weirdos and attention whores. I wish a sinkhole would form under them, and suck them into the core of the planet never to be heard from again.

flower

GAG GAG GAG I guess they have not been in the limelight for awhile.

Truth

"it will probably be the last day of testimony in the trial."
Finally. Make this crap go away.

Holly

Kathy is full of sh*t! I went to jr. high school with her and LaToya. MJ went there for about 3 weeks and HE left for private school. Latoya and Kathy did not

PatinNJ

She did such a nice job of raising those girls, and making sure that they received top quality educations, so she's obviously qualified to testify.

Bad Motherhugger

So, TMZ, you're telling me that the UCLA Medical Center allows former schoolmates of manslaughter victims to "rub" / touch / fondle / contaminate their corpses? Only in Crazifornia...

"You won't shout as I fiddle about, fiddle about, fiddle about". Yuck!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments