Lindsay Lohan

Gets Her Smile in Order

10/30/2011 8:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Teeth Whitening
With her date with judge fast approaching (and some rather unflattering pics of her teeth making the rounds, see below) Lindsay Lohan visited a dentist yesterday and posted the above photo on her Twitter page.

It remains to be seen if she'll have reason to smile after Wednesday's hearing.

Lindsay Lohan Yellow Teeth

jaytee

Does Lindsay really think her new teeth will change people's perception of her? This is just another case of too little, too late. Nice try Lindsay. Big Fail.

Eileen

It is just a matter of time before she'll need work again on her teeth. Look at the cigarette butt filled ashtray on her bedside table. Yuck!

sunshinerad

yep, those are definitely veneers.

Tez

Isn't that a can of beer on the bedside table??

stargazer

Looks like she got veneers over her rotting meth teeth. The teeth are completely different and look very fake. I'm sure the judge will be oh so impressed. Already blowing through the money she made from Playboy, I see. Won't be long until none of it is left and she has to pose for Hustler.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Looks like she went and got some drug resistant veneers.

dane

Sad to read this comments. You people are sick ********. Also sad to see how TMZ has ruined this chicks life. It's pretty obvious that the media IS influencing her if one bad teeth picture comes out, and the next day she gets her teeth fixed. Rahhh! This world blows. I'm sorry Lindsay, hope you get better. You're human just like the rest of us, and we all have down periods. Forget everyone else, and do the best you can!

Gomer

Can't fix stupid and skankeeeee! Should of thought about fixing those chompers before she stripped down for Playboy!! What a stinky pig!I bet the flees run wild on the carpet......

ilovegossip

@Nicole

Until the next time...

Nicole

ilovegossip: 4 minutes ago

@Nicole

Until the next time...

--------------
What next time?
July 6th was an injustice and the necklace incident would have never happened if Lindsay didn't have to go to Betty Ford to avoid jail.

Reed

Nobody ruined this chicks life but this chick. No worries, nothing will be done to her for her crimes, so stop playing the violin for this chick. She plays the fiddle well enough on her own.

bb

BTW to all the people saying she got veneers I HIGHLY doubt it. That's a removeable flipper she has, just like Charlie Sheen. I got veneers on my front teeth a while ago and my dentist made me get my teeth and gums into tip top shape over several months before he'd do it (and my teeth were in waaay better shape than Lilo's). No responsible dentist would slap veneers on top of teeth with obvious decay and gum disease and they wouldn't do extensive cosmetic restoration work on a person with an active meth addiction or bulimia. They'd wait until the damage was stabilized and just do emergency fillngs.

Zeeshanranjha

At least she is smiling now...She was a in trouble...massage houston

Rogue Warrior

I totally dig her new teeth, much needed upgrade!

teresa

she keeps saying she doesn't have money for this and that but she sure had the money to fix her teeth which everybody knows how expensive dental work is.