Ryan Seacrest

Simon Supporter?

10/30/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Seacrest
Ryan Seacrest no longer shares a show with good friend Simon Cowell, but the question is ... does the "American Idol" host watch his pal's new show, "X-Factor"?

AntiSocialForum.com

Does anybody still watch either of these shows anymore?

Kaffee

I know this guy is the richest guy on the planet, I just don't see why. What is the attraction here? What am I missing? I've heard him speak and something is just missing.

Arthur

This is how to handle the paparazzi. He's totally calm, pleasant and forthcoming. If others would adopt this mood, their public persona would skyrocket. This guy treats them as equals. You don't have to spill your life story. You just have to be appreciative and nice. Most are actors: seems like they can't act even for these situations. Maybe Simon is a better actor then most in Hollywood.

hehe

f@ck this guy, he's responsible for giving us the kardashian plague. E! channel really had no interest in their show, but seacrest threw his weight around and pushed for it and now look at what we are stuck with

HM

I dont care----I dont like this guy
He pushes Kim K in our faces==He gets more $$$ than Simone now

static

He's the Merv Griffin of our time.....in more ways than one.

stu

Just like Snooki & Paris...I do not get his appeal.

Bobby Fontaine

BREAKING NEWS - a gruesome tale of how Steven Tyler’s assistant Ray Tabano tried to kill Tyler’s teenage girlfriend to get rid of Tyler’s unborn child. When she survived the fire, Tyler forced her to abort their baby boy while surrounded by doctors and lawyers as he snorted cocaine. His aborted son (later named Mike by Julia) however survived the horrifying late term procedure. He was left to suffocate as his father watched him gasp his first and last breaths of life – Julia Holcomb Interview Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSxQse70KGA