'Ghost Adventures' Star

Violent Human-Skull Ghost

Is Haunting My House

10/31/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zak Bagans
Never bring your work home with you -- especially if your job involves ghost-hunting and human skulls -- because you could end up with one pissed-off spirit haunting your house ... and pushing your friends down stairs.

"Ghost Adventures" star Zak Bagans tells TMZ, the supernatural encounters began after he found a human skull during an investigation last month at an old mining town hotel -- and genius actually decided to bring the remains home with him.

Zak -- who built a display for the skull in the basement of his Las Vegas home -- tells us, he noticed a huge surge in paranormal activity almost instantly ... an angry, demonic-type presence that had never been in his house before.

On one night, Zak tells us, he was woken up by a slight pressure on his ankles -- what felt like hands grabbing him -- and all of a sudden, the force yanked him several inches down in his bed.

Days later, Zak says he had a girl over at his house -- and out of nowhere, she spilled head over heels down his stairs ... insisting someone ... or something ... had pushed her.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg -- and Zak tells us, he's so terrified ... he hired a local bishop to perform an exorcism at his house in the next two weeks

Zak adds, "I love my job, but i want to feel safe in my house. I don't feel safe." Word to the wise -- don't jack human skulls and bring them into your house.

sonny

1st

chzbrgrmachne

If this genius was half the investigator he claims to be, he'd know that he can just take the skull back and return it where he got it from. A more complete solution would be to have the local clergy perform a proper burial of the remains. Geez, hasn't he ever seen this in a movie?! It's such an obvious solution.

dorangi

im a lucky girl ,,i found my real l-o-v-e on

~~~ B_l_a_c_k_w_h_i_t_eC_u_p_i_d * C_o_m ~~~ ,now i enjoy an i-nterracial lifestyle!!! u may try !!!! ;)

★★★★★★

Joe

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that the show probably didn't get as many viewers as Zach thought there would be. So now... he makes this claim. TMZ has it as the lead story. And now people, who are in the Halloween mood right now, will be tuning in to his show. Waalaa... more viewers.

Joe

Zak*

Rafael

What a crock! What is this guy trying to sell the American public? He twitters all the time, and he writes that he has no idea what/who is "haunting" his house. Is he just sensationalizing this for TMZ? My guess is a resounding "YES!!!" He also recently published a book and writes that he never has houseguests...so what is it about this girl visiting? Zak, get your stories straight. We are on to you!!

Kaytee

This guy is a ridiculous idiot... anyways... who brings random skulls into their home and then builds a display case for it... how friggin weird can you be. And this by no means makes me want to watch that stupid show

openminded_momma

I have watched their show a few times. And, as a believer, this does not surprise me. You never take artifacts home with you of that nature, it is not respectful. Also, they do not give the dead enough respect, taunting for ratings. They open themselves up to this, so it does not surprise me.

tgrfan42069

me and my Gf watch this show just to laugh..one of the guys is always getting possesed on a hunt;. and for some reason they always find demons.he is so full of ****

Andrettianna

just want to point out that if that were a REAL human skull, it would be illegal to own an Zak could face prosecution for tampering with the scene of a crime and/ or grave robbing.

Kristy

Im a big fan of Zak and Ghost Adventures. IDK what in the hell he was thinking. I hope he doesnt do this again.

Kristy

cmg94587

This guy is a fake. He was peddling get-rich schemes on the Internet before he came up with the idea to do a paranormal show, right after Paranormal State became a hit show. He was never, and is not, a real paranormal investigator.

Dana

Love the show and the guys! The cool thing about Zak is he really don't care what people say. The man wanted to bring the skull home, so he did. We should all do our own thing instead of worrying about what others think! Maybe learn something from him instead of questioning his motives...I'm just jealous I wasn't the girl in his house!

CountryGal

Dude is a doink. I watch the show for a good laugh on occasion. He and his buddies are full of ****.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments