Rihanna

K.O.'d by Flu Virus in Sweden

10/31/2011 10:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_rihanna_BN_01
Rihanna is currently hooked up to an IV drip in Sweden ... and has canceled a performance scheduled for tonight ... blaming the whole thing on a case of the flu.

Rihanna was scheduled to perform in Malmö, Sweden -- but a rep for Live Nation claims the show has been canceled because the singer is "not in condition to conduct the concert."

Rihanna tweeted an apology an hour ago, writing, "Sorry Malmo!" -- attaching a picture of her arm with tubes coming out of it.

1031_rihanna-subasset
The singer also released a statement saying, "I am sorry to everyone who was coming out to my show in Malmo [Sweden]. I was so excited to perform for you all."

She adds, "It would have been a great time…so much better than being sick with the flu, ugh! I'm really disappointed I couldn't be there."

Story developing ...

john johnson

WE WERE ALL HOPING THAT WAS A LETHAL INJECTION DEVICE HOOKED UP TO HER ARM!

thatoneguy

Who gets an IV for the flu? What happened to good 'ol tussin?

Martin

If americans think that Canada is a state in the US, how could you know the difference between Sweden and Switzerland?

magmax

She's been dry humping the nurses.

RealityBites

Normal people don't go to the hospital for the flu get over yourself

Fuck Celebrities

Too bad she wasn't K.O.'d by a bus.

LAN ASTASLEM

Everybody - STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MALMO, SWEDEN. Rape capital of europe thanks to the MOOSLIMS! One third of this cesspool is mooslim! EVERY SINGLE RAPE IN SWEDEN IN THE LAST THREE YEARS has been by a mooslim against a native swedish woman google it it is frightening!

MariJoy

My Money's on HIV

Gustav

Fans in Malmö were quite devastated, but still loved Rihanna: http://www.sydsvenskan.se/webbtv/webbtv_noje/article156860...2/rdquoRihanna--I-Love-Yourdquo.html

evy

Malmö is not in Switzerland...Malmö is in Sweden... does she not now in which country she is in????

MrJuicee

What happened? Did she break a nail taking her clothes off?

An careful reader

Rihanna is suffering from a case of "I don't know where I'm supposed to play".. She apologized to Malmo Switzerland, but she was supposed to play in Malmö, Sweden

Tom Brokaw

she got aids from all the brazillian business men she slept with

Bellaca

People posting on this thread are immature and stupid. Cruel, even.

Felicia