Lindsay Lohan

Asks Morgue for Help

In Grave Legal Situation

11/1/2011 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan Ed Winter
Lindsay Lohan figures if the people from the morgue can help dead people, they can do wonders for her, and that's why she's asked them for a letter of recommendation for the very skeptical judge.

We're told Lindsay pleaded with a supervisor at the L.A. County Coroner's Office to write the letter on her behalf ... touting that she's been doing yeoman's work at corpseville.

But our sources say her request got shut down before it reached the man in charge, Ed Winter, and even if it had ... there's no way Winter would have written the letter.

As we've already reported, Lindsay will concede that she violated her probation when she goes to court tomorrow, and Judge Stephanie Sautner will almost certainly send her to jail.  We're told Lindsay is hoping for just 2 weeks behind bars, but that is probably wishful thinking.

We'll be livestreaming Wednesday's hearing at 10am PT.

Jill

suza271:
The blonde, fake look has just gotten worse and worse over the years (I think even her fans can agree on that). And, she NEVER changes her look. Sure, she may dye her hair from one color to another--but she never cuts her hair or changes the length or texture. In fact, I rarely ever see it any way but down. Nearly every celeb I've ever followed has ALWAYS cut their hair or changed it up once.
------------------------------------------
since when is not cutting your hair or dying it blonde a sign of being on drugs? LOL

by the way, she's changed her hair color a number of times over the last 2 years so you theory is full of holes.

Willie'sNelson

I can see her askin but she burned to many bridges. But I think she wont get more jail time cause she's Lindsay Lohan.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm gonna assume that the morgue does not give out 'recommendation letters' for doing a measly three days of CS FOR ANYONE. The morgue probably only reports to the judge if you DON'T DO AS ORDERED. Maybe if she had completed the 120 days, the judge gets a letter saying 'completed'. No 'she was wonderful', 'she went above and beyond'. This is not volunteer service, this mandatory court ordered CS.

maraya Davila

Yea B.S that she's going to jail!!! the Stupid judge acts like she's SCARED to do anything;( we all know the Dumb Judge will Sentence her to a Mani n Pedi,Possible Massage!!!LOL...Jus sayn

preta

PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING THEIR HEADS OFF AND MAKING NASTY COMMENTS (WONDER HOW MANY WOULD THINK THIS WAS SO FUNNY, IF IT WAS ONE OF THEIR LOVED ONES, MONEY OR NO?), BUT I HONESTLY DON'T THINK SHE REALIZES JUST HOW MUCH HELP SHE (AND THE REST OF HER FAMILY) ACTUALLY NEEDS. I PRAY TO GOD SHE DOESN'T END UP DEAD FROM ALL OF THIS (SHE'S ALREADY HIT ROCK BOTTOM, HOW MUCH FURTHER DOWN CAN SHE GO??).

W0IMG

Get a clue, get a job, get your brain in gear. Long Island and your Daddy are years behind you. Maybe two years in jail will help you. Mmmmbyebye.

The Love Sponge

My letter of recommendation is as states; Lindsay is a slut.

Dee Davis

How dare she? Late the first day and turned away; tried to garnish favor with stupid cupcakes and burgers the second; she's been leaving at what 3 o'clock every day- that's not an 8 hour day; she spread for Playboy the week she was doing CS, she posed for pictures with a glass of something that looked like alcohol just 2 days ago, partied at the Playboy mansion last night- not really a parole vioation, but it sure shows she isn't taking this whole thing seriously. I as a working American am offended by the lame attempts at "working"- if there are 15-20 other workers there doing the same thing as her, she surely didn't have to do much. She probably just smoked cigarettes and texted most of the time. Please give her time!!!

liz

i do not think jail is the answer . i think the write thing the judge should do is get her into a rehab that she cant live for 1 year. she is very sick girl and sike girls should go to rehab

ddoodle

Oh give me a break! This chic will NEVER go to jail. You know it, I know it, the whole world knows it! This judge, like all of the judges before, is a JOKE! Celebrities get a slap on the "Oh so fragile" wrist and sent on their merry little way with 25 years of probation that doesn't exist. When they violate this non-existent probation, they're given 25 mores years of non-existent probation. Give me a freakin' break already.....

ddoodle

__________

KellyinCA

Nothing here would surprise me anymore, but I honestly believe that Judge Sautner is at the end of her patience with Lindsay's behaviour. Sautner will need to weigh the benefits of any further alternative correction for Lindsay against the requirement that justice must be done _and_be_seen_to_be_done_. After four years on this merry-go-round, it is time for someone to pack up this carnival and ship out. On the DUI, she could have killed someone. In the shoplifting case, her actions indirectly brought about a more adversarial merchant-customer relationship and contributed to higher consumer prices. Okay, that's a bit of a stretch, but it proves my point; there are consequences, real and potential, that result from crime. The victims of her misbehaviour are the people of California; and the crime continues with every effort she makes to avoid the one place where she can't escape herself - a jail cell. I think, despite her frustration over the new law, Sautner's going to throw the book at Lindsay, and will find a way to make sure that Lindsay stays in jail, perhaps even for the full announced sentence.

HeeroYuy

The reason this keeps happening is because they sentence her and then she gets out early. She'll get out early again, and she'll continue to feel invulnerable to any discipline that's handed out.

Margret

Does this misfit still bring in an income.....She is a Spoiled little brat!!

wendy

I'ts about time they teach her a lesson.....3o days no bail......hahahahaha.Well desrve.