Kardashian Fam

We Didn't Make a Cent

Off the Wedding

11/2/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110111_kris_still

The Kardashian family is screaming it from the mountain tops -- trying to convince the world they DID NOT PROFIT from Kim's ill-fated wedding ... but there seems to be a problem with their logic.

Kris Jenner appeared on "Today" this morning ... and said, "It saddens me to think that one of the rumors is that we’ve sold the television rights for millions of dollars, not true. We profited or she profited – absolutely false."

Jenner's statement follows a stern blog post from Kim -- in which she also stated, "There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this."

This morning, Kim appeared on the "Kyle and Jackie O" show in Australia, and once again insisted she didn't marry for cash ... saying, "I would never marry for a TV show, for money, for anything like that, and I think that's really ridiculous that I have to even, you know, kind of defend that but, you know."

110111_kim_still

Still, Kris admits K&K, "made some money for the pictures that were sold and things like that" ... but says the fam didn't profit, because all of that money went back towards paying for the wedding.

But here's the problem -- most people can't afford a $10 million wedding, and if Kim chose to pump her MASSIVE paychecks back into her wedding, that's her call ... and it STILL COUNTS AS PROFIT. Kim could have had a $6 mil wedding ... and banked $4.

So, we gotta ask ...

Sonya in Tx

I'm going to believe my lying eyes, thank you.

Erin

What a bunch of lowlife liars.

J

kashdash chicks, you're not the dems this ain,t george Bush's fault. Be adults and own this ****. america loves to forgive.

Anna

Watch the portion of the Kim video where she says "of course not...I would never marry for money" and just as she says that she blinks. According to experts who study face and body language that is a telltale sign the person is not being truthful. The rest of the interview she was vague and evasive but when she had to answer a direct question she blinked while giving her answer. At no other point in the interview did she blink, just right then while denying she would marry for money. I think this is telling.

DirtySouth

They're lying. They'll make millions off the residual income from the wedding episodes alone when they go into syndication and dvd/streaming. And what about the endorsement deals from companies associated with the whole event? They were tired when they arrived on the scene. I hope this is the beginning of the end of their 15 minutes.

jen

u effin liars...and yet NO SHAME...still go on tv for vein reasons...people should be throwing eggs at them...booing them...burning the line of clothes..U R ALL EFFIN PIG WHORES WHO LIE..

Anna

Even the lady interviewing Kris didn't believe what she was saying, you could tell.

rlo

I smell bull**** and i live all the way in alabama!

TulipSniper

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh wow. Do they really expect *ANYONE* to believe that they didn't get a huge payday from their "scripted" wedding? I call B.S., All the media outlets are calling B.S. and every other person who has kept up with this story (dare i say STORYLINE?) calls B.S. Just give it up. All the Kartrashians need to get a life, away from the lime light.

jack

if you add up the tv endorsements, the magazine exclusives, exclusive photo's and the reality program "wedding" special you would have to be a complete moron to believe she didn't make any money.

duhh

I really believed in Kim and her quest to find her prince charming. I have watched EVERY Kardashian episode and thought she was the kindest and genuine of them all and wished nothing but the best for her. But now, I DON'T KNOW. I DON'T BELIEVE HER. Sometimes marriages don't work out and so you have to give it up but, this was REALLY QUICK. She should of fought for her MARRIAGE. THAT is what you do. I think she NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION OF STAYING WITH CHRIS AND I HAVE TO BELIEVE THERE IS A MOTIVE BEHIND IT. SORRY KIM, I'M DONE WITH YOU.

Kristelle

yuh kno.....SHUT UP KIM!

Scott

You know, I have no personality, you know, so I fill in words in between, you know, when I say things like, you know, you know?

soulofanangel

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Kardashian "PROBLEM"?....They've been scamming and screaming BUY THIS, WATCH THIS, PHOTOGRAPHY THAT for so long...the NORMALS and STUPIDS of the world F I N A L L Y HEAR the KARDASHIANS (sleazy and disgusting messages) Loud and Clear...B O Y C O T T anything KASDASHIAN for the Good of the World!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NobodySpecial

That pouty bitch face Kim has been making for the past 24 hours is probably what Kris had to wake up to every day for the past 72 days.