Lindsay Lohan Arrives at Court ...

With Food Poisoning

11/2/2011 9:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1102_lindsay_lohan_outfit_arrival_exd_splashLindsay Lohan just sashayed her way into court -- wearing a "please forgive me" vintage dress, a pair of "don't send me to jail" Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, and some "good girl" Linda Farrow glasses.

Our Lindsay sources tell us ... she's complaining she has food poisoning from some bad shrimp and she was sick all night.

We're told she feels like crap today ... and it's about to get worse.

1102_sick_stars_footer

AyeJay

Don't worry, they offer free health care in prison.

penewhite

how old is she now 44? lindsay quit with the old lady get ups!!!!

Kari

I'm pretty sure the Judge can see through all the smoke screens Lindsay is putting up.

christy

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! *gasp* *snerk* HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Cartman

I'm sure she spent all night with a makeup artist so that her next mugshot will be simply fabulous.

Forced rehab, a.k.a. Jailtime, is just what this hooker needs.

penewhite

why does she need time to get her affairs in order???? she knew she was going to the lavish Hotel Grey Bars two weeks ago. When I was watching the "other" soap opera I watch they just locked Sharon up right there.....

Strokadellic

All this media attention/police presence for some worthless, trick-ass bitch who did some tween films almost a decade ago and then went on to snort coke off of some DJ's cl*toris….I just don't get America sometimes.

CutTheCrap

Hasn't she used that excuse before? Pffft food poisoning, yeah right!

Jim in Cali

Is it food poisoning or just being sick to your stomach cause you are going back to JAIL

nikki6

This chick swears she's Marilyn Monroe or something. Give me a freaking break. Food poisoning my arse, she got wasted last night. Done with this good for nothing trollop.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Code for hangover.

Jay

This chick is psychotic the way she gets all dolled up for court. She belongs in a mental insitution!

steven katona

WE FORGIVE YOU LINDSAY!!!!! WE KNOW YOUR INNOCENT AND THE JUDGE KNOWS WHAT TO DO!! HOW DARE THEY SET YOU UP LIKE THIS!!! HOW DARE THEY PUT YOUR LIFE AT RISK WORKING IN AN AT RISK FAUCILITY!!!! THEY ARE PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU LINDSAY AND THE PUBLIC SEES YOUR TRYING HARD! I KNOW YOUR INNOCENT! ITS A SET-UP!

STFUP

Food poisioning, huh? Suuuuure.
I'm sure that's just cover for 'hungover like a motherf**ker!' lol

Nicole

She looks great.
If jail happens best mugshot ever ?

Go Lindsay and Shawn!!!