Lindsay Lohan Arrives at Court ...

With Food Poisoning

11/2/2011 9:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1102_lindsay_lohan_outfit_arrival_exd_splashLindsay Lohan just sashayed her way into court -- wearing a "please forgive me" vintage dress, a pair of "don't send me to jail" Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, and some "good girl" Linda Farrow glasses.

Our Lindsay sources tell us ... she's complaining she has food poisoning from some bad shrimp and she was sick all night.

We're told she feels like crap today ... and it's about to get worse.

1102_sick_stars_footer

Ghost Rider

Its always something. That kinda woman could drive a person crazy.

Who Knew

Lindsay, Kim says thank you.

sc1432

Dam..This girl has the luck of a irishman. After all that she ends up with serving 30 days..But, i do not think she will fullfill the other parts of the new sentence.

Holly

Another cake walk (for a normal person)

stargazer

I'm willing to bet she's lying about the food poisoning and being sick all night. From these photos, the live feed, and photos I've seen elsewhere, she in no way, shape, or form looks like someone who has food poisoning and has been sick all night. Just another pathetic attempt for sympathy.

SantaFeJack

Even the judge thought she looked good. I agree: she was absolutely appropriately dressed, made-up for a serious court appearance. Kudos to her. And what a break to only have to spend six days in jail...maybe, just maybe, this young woman will avoid the 270 days of "go directly to jail, do not pass "GO".

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

Oh good for her she dressed like a lady. I really like her outfit. I would so wear it.

Googie

I think she looks good. Glad she got rid of that long fake hair. It's a start, hope she keeps it up. I've criticized her in the past & will do so if I think she's falls back to her old self. But today I say she looks good.

Kelly

I guess her father stole the wheelchair routine so it was food poisoning for Lindsay, grr I hate when my incarcerated parent beats me to the illness ploy.

tabloid queen

When she was walking up to the courthouse, it totally looked like she skipped wearing a bra.

JJwalla

FOOD POISONING=HANGOVER

TXCinderella

I doubt she was sick from bad shrimp. It was more than likely a hangover or no sleep from doing drugs all night.

t

Lindsay has been behind more courtroom lenses than behind any viable production lately.

casey-mahoney-bradp

Send her to jail and she will not have to worry about food poisoning.Give her some bread and some sliced cheese for her dinner.

Casey Mahoney Brad P

Hamptonsdude

All the plastic surgery has added a few years onto that face of hers. Luckily Playboy has Photoshop.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments