Selena Gomez's Alleged Stalker

Acts Crazy in Court

11/3/2011 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1103_selena_gomez_stalker_vid_EXSelena Gomez's alleged stalker just entered a not guilty plea in L.A. County Criminal Court -- and his bizarre conduct in court is further evidence ... he's unstable and dangerous.

Thomas Brodnicki -- who has a history of criminal stalking -- allegedly told his therapist he was going to kill Selena. Law enforcement believe he started stalking Selena back in July and poses a serious threat to Selena and her family.

Selena already has a civil temporary restraining order against Brodnicki.  Today the judge issued a separate criminal restraining order prohibiting Brodnicki from going near Selena for the next 3 years.

Brodnicki is being held on $150,000 bail.

IceGypsy

is it me or does the judge sound like a 13yr old boy?

Cecilia

I'm totally glad he has restraining order against him and the law is handling this, but I honestly didn't see the crazy in the video. Another misleading TMZ headline?

nicole

The dude is a wack job, I seriously doubt he understood anything the judge said, to him, it's just a piece of paper. I hope no one bails him out, but sooner or later he'll be out...maybe he can move on to kim k next...kidding, kind of..

Cheryl A.

I thought that well dressed man was the stalkers attorney. I kept waiting for something to happen. NOTHING happened!!

laura

Haha, Look at the dork behind him making faces!

EricsGirl

Uhm....I was waiting for the part where he "acts crazy". I don't doubt for a minute he's koo-koo- for cocoa puffs. Total wack-job I'm sure. I'm just saying the video is pretty uneventful!

Chia

Glad you updated the picture. I didn't think the guy in glasses looked "crazy."

Nefertiti

A piece of paper, that should really keep her safe from this nut, NOT!!!

Cindy

For those of you saying nothing happened.... ARE YOU BLIND??? The fellow in front is the attorney. The whacko behind that makes faces at the camera and if you watch him carefully, throws up his hands and is talking to himself as the judge is giving him his instructions is the nutjob stalker!!! Put your glasses on!

That must be terrifying for someone, especially if he was brought to the authorities attention by his therapist - he must have taken him seriously!

smileandshine

He looks pretty freaky! Looked like he stuck up his middle finger while the judge was talking too. No paper will stop this guy. This guy needs to be locked up for-sure don't know what he could do.

Rodney

This ends in only one of two ways. A. He gets killed by security that Selena has hopefully hired to shadow her. B. He Kills Selena. Guy is evil. Also, I cannot believe they myopia of most people posting responses to this video. They actually think the lawyer is the stalker. They cannot see the evil guy make two different faces behind the layers right shoulder with the second showing teeth while he mouths "I LOVE YOU SELENA"

amazon_woman

The look on that crazy guys face, lmao.

Mia

I don't know who I dislike more, selena, or Justin Bieber lmao both look like 12 year old girls. And now Bieber is in trouble with the police? Check it out.

jak

Yeah, those paper restraining orders are very effective against crazy people. Like light to a vampire.

MICHELE

ewww @ around the 40 sec mark it looks like hes mouthing "i love you selena" what a creep!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments