Avril Lavigne

'I Got Attacked by 5 People

... My Face is F**ked'

11/7/2011 6:28 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne mad
Avril Lavigne says she's a bloody mess after being jumped by 5 people last night -- explaining, "My face is f**ked."

TMZ broke the story ... Avril was involved in a fight outside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel around 1:00 AM Sunday morning ... and her BF Brody Jenner was smashed in the head with a bottle (see the bloody aftermath below) while trying to break it up.

1107_brody_jenner_x17_sub
Now, Avril is speaking out about the incident -- saying, "I don't fight. I don't believe in it. To clear things up I got attacked by 5 people last night out of nowhere. Not cool. My face is f**ked."

She added, "As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others. Violence is NEVER the answer."

By the time cops got to the scene -- the alleged combatants had all left the scene (including Avril) -- though Brody stuck around and talked with police.

So far, no one has been arrested.

Crystal

I wonder what she did to get her @ss kicked. She has an ugly snotty attitude and was probably acting like she was better than everyone along with her wannabe Ken doll bf Broody. - LOL, I'm from Hollywood and you can't f with people out here. No one cares if you're a celebrity, you get the same treatment by your fellow citizens.

Sue

Isn't she famous enough to have a bodyguard when she goes to the bars??

stargazer

The part about her not fighting is hilarious. HILARIOUS! I bet their investigation will show that she is the one who started it. She needs to get her drinking and use of other "substances" under control. She is seriously one f'd up, bratty little girl.

stu

Lindsay has more class than this skank!

victorpark

This no-talent d-bag is the poster child for pharmaceuticals creating stronger anti-depressants.

Get a life and some talent, chick.

tazer

I wanna lick her feet and sneakers

Margalo

Looks like these could be the still shots for Breaking Dawn.

doogie

"my face is ******" lol

Jackie

Probably she said something to her attackers. Otherwise why would anyone start a fight without a reason?

®ustymustdie

Wah! I don't feel the least bit sorry for a loud mouth little girl who probably instigated the fight with her over inflated sense of entitlement.

Bobo Frog

Brody is a good looking dude...and he's rich....why's he dating this pale little girl with no boobs?

There's a problem here

It figures it had something to do with a "Kardashian" Anything to be relevant.

Blyen

Yeah,let's all tell her she deserved it because of things she did and said when she was in her late teen/early twenties.Like you were all perfect behaved little princes/princesses.Please.
She got attacked,Brody tried to protect her and he couldn't,otherwise they wouldn't both be so beaten up.Wouldn't you have sent your SO home if he/she was attacked and injured?I know I would.She was probably traumatized enough without having to stay there to talk to the police.This is not the first time she was attacked this year.She had someone break past her security in London just a couple of weeks ago,and she said she was scared for her life.
Was she a foul mouth when she was younger?Yeah,she was.
Was she a bit of a brat?Probably yes.
But she doesn't deserve to be beaten up like this.
She is barely 5 feet tall,can you imagine such a small girl being jumped on by 5 people?

Courtney

Avril is a ****y little b!tch there's no way people just up & decided to attack her for NO reason! The truth will come out

Dan

Terrible strategy, Avril. You and your boyfriend already got your asses kicked. Why not take the opportunity to say something "yeah bitch, you may have scratched me but I ****** you up worse." Now people are going to think you're both *******.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments