Lindsay Lohan

The Hypothetical

Inside the Actor's Studio

11/9/2011 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

110811_lindsay_lohan_still

James Lipton told us Lindsay Lohan is a major long shot to appear on "Inside the Actors Studio" -- but he might want to reconsider a date with LiLo after seeing this. Riveting.

grannyj

You really AREN'T considering this, are you????? Jesus, I need a really still drink...I mean end of the world drink.....so very sad.....

u iz a cutiepie

F*ck you Playboy, for allowing a crack and meth head with no class, to portray my icon. Double F*ck you.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Tonight when Linds explodes awake, Faegtrick (her lesbianist) is going to pick out something atrocious for her to wear and give her a 5-hour fakeover, while Linds buys another hundred pair of $1,000.00 underwear online and chops the heels off of all of Lnor’s shoes. Stop by the Chateau to pick up a little cocaine. After a few drinks in the Men’s room, it’s off to The Magic Clam lesbian bar to bribe a few random skanks to come to a thousand-dollar-a-night hotel room right around the corner from her rented non-mansion for some brutal clamslamming and a little cocaine. Judge Sautner will be there at 2:00 for some sort of compensation. For something.

Jay W.

u iz a cutiepie. Take it easy.... you're going to have a f...ing stroke!

Red Cloud

The Jimmy K thing is hilarious!! Lindsay is probably laughing. Can't wait until she's in JK. Probably get a standing ovation. I'll bet that will piss off a lot of non fans. LOL!!!!!!

Blood Red Witch

MiLo goes to court today. I am still torn on my bet. 3 months or zero with lots of DV classes and CS to go along with either.

AGENT smith

BRW I might be wrong about Mi Lo's hearing today, he is an obvious flight risk to leave the state. He is wanted already in NY state. Does anyone know if Mi Lo is going to be on trial today and be sentenced? I was thinking that he would be released on bail. We need Nicole for this one.

buque too

She deserves it, she brings everything on herself. Just a matter of time unfortunately before she breaks the law again

Blood Red Witch

On the Milo thing, this is what Nicole says.
____________
No he plead not guilty and isn't appearing but his attorney managed to file a motion for a bond hearing.
For the 16th Nov with a different Judge. HA http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/oridev/criminal_pack.doc?pcSearchMode=NS&pnPidm=7129927&pcCaseId=11-CM-020652&pnCnt=1&pcCourtType=&pnCaseYrFr=1970&pnCaseYrTo=2011&pcCtypCL=&pcLocnCL=

Blood Red Witch

Thanks Nicole! That was way cool to get back to me so quick!

Willie'sNelson

Boy that thar girl used to be hot.

I'll bet that Lipton gits lots of calls from Dina sayin she herd he wnats Lindsay on his show. Poor feller.

Nicole

vinsetta: 13 minutes ago

you two morons don't really believe what you spew on the Kimmel thing. You're really just extremely pissed he ripped her to shreds with that skit, and the audience was laughing AT her. So you go with the loved it, Kimmel will have her on the show, audience will love her, etc. You'll soon see, Lindsay would never laugh at anything that mocks her. It's a total lawsuit against ABC in the works for 500 large at the minimum.
--------------
I thought it was funny and all those incidents did actually take the place so it wasn't like slander or anything.

stargazer

This makes TMZ look like even more of a joke. It's sad that you guys were pathetic enough to put this together. She no longer even has a career, so this is just plain stupid.

Ghost Rider

I really dont think Lindsay could even handle the Actors Studio to be honest, she does not have it in her. If Lindsay cant handle the verbal abuse from Pitbull, or anyone else for that matter, she certainly could not handle the verbal abuse you get inside the Actors Studio.

Red Cloud

ilg and vinsetta and ????,

You are kidding, right? Don't tell me you're actually serious about L filing a lawsuit! She has a sense of humor. And she will be on JK and other late night shows and will receive a standing ovation each time. I'm as correct about this as I, and other fans, were correct about her light sentence/reinstatement.

BTW, she will get Gotti and othere roles.

gone, gone, gone..............