Michael Jackson

Death Bed Up for Auction

11/9/2011 8:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Death Bed
File this under creepy -- You can wake up in the same spot where Michael Jackson didn't ... because his death bed is officially hitting the auction block.

The queen-size bed is just one of the many items from the Holmby Hills home where MJ died that will be included in a Julien's Auctions event next month.

We're told the bed is still in good shape -- but linens have been changed, since MJ's death.

Other items included in the auction are a mirror from Jackson's "inner sanctum -- a private bedroom in the home where NO ONE else was allowed to enter.

A rep for Julien's says the mirror contains an inspirational message Jackson scribbled on the piece for himself regarding his This Is it concert tour -- which says, “TRAIN, perfection, March April. FULL OUT May."

The auction is scheduled to take place on Dec. 17.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Allusio

Um, I actually don’t understand who would like to have a bed where someone took his last breath:/
But I understand why the owner doesn’t want to keep it for himself, though...

Sick

Michael Jackson's abuse victims are harassed and sent death threat by hateful fans. Murray saved other children

-Michael Jackson was thrice accused of child molestation (Chandler, Francia, Arvizo)

-Michael Jackson settled his 1st case for $25 million after a 13-yr-old boy accurately drew a detailed description of his genitals...including marks that can only be seen during an erection.

-Michael Jackson had an alarm system for his bedroom that would go off when someone was approaching.

-Michael Jackson had a 2nd hidden bedroom within his main bedroom.

-Three different types of semen were found on Michael Jackson's mattress--one belonged to him, and the two others belonged to different males. A fourth sample of semen was found in Michael's bedsheets, and a fifth on a size small pair of underwear stored in a bag with Michael's own soiled underwear. No female DNA was detected.

-During the raid, police discovered that Michael Jackson had multiple books of nude children including "Boys Will be Boys", which is an extremely explicit book of young boys in erotic poses (this was locked in a filing cabinet in his room)

-Michael Jackson owned a nude photo of his pubescent friend Jonathan Spence...a boy he shared his bed with for years.

Anyone who still doesn't realize that he was a child predator is an idiot.

further reading, includes police and court docs

Butterfly

FIRST OFF, I , too, was a fan of MJ but, not a screeching one. My husband bought me the MJ doll featuring the magic glove, microphone and posing stand in its original box and printed, 1984 MJJ, Productions, Inc. Price, $14.95. I am stating this because the trial is over and, the time has long gone for the public and, HIS FAMILY, TO FINALLY PERMIT THIS MAN TO REST IN PEACE. I am sorry to say, but, the Jacksons and the Karashians are cut from the same cloth, It is all about,GIMMIE, GIMMIE, GIMMIE, MINE, MINE, MIME!!! For the LOVE OF GOD, and, MICHAEL, L-E-T- I-T- G-O !!! Which means, NO MORE PUBLICITY ABOUT WHAT THE JACKSONS WANT, AND NO MORE PUBLICITY OF WHAT THE KARDASHIANS WANT! GO, GO, GO, NOW AND, FOREVER!!! GET IT??? HOPE SO!!!

Butterfly

I AM MORTIFIED by the accounts given by Sick, #95. Why wasn't the public made aware of such goings on? I know there were rumors, but, nothing, to my knowledge, to this extent. Shocking!!!

MiMi

Michael Jackson bed pulled from auction by Darien Julien of Julien's Auctions.

Darren Julien (President/CEO at Julien’s Auctions)

“Out of respect I have told you we are going to pull the bed from the auction. We don’t want to lose fans’ trust. You can tell the fans that it will not be sold and that I am sorry. I will pull it from the auction.. It will not be posted online when we post the auction and I will make a public announcement at some point in time but you have my word that it will not be sold. I don’t care how much money it is worth. Thanks again for believing in us and we will always do the right thing.”

Michael Sydney Perkins

The Media oftentimes referred to Michael Joseph Jackson as "WACKO JACKO", but what is more weird than the auction of his death bed? And what does it say about the male or female who wants to sleep in it? There is a segment of Society who's "HYPOCRISY" makes me sick to my stomach! So sincere, Michael Sydney Perkins

marie

i hope i dont take his side of the bed if i were the one that bought it

nobleday

"The Cardiff Giant was one of the most famous hoaxes in United States history. It was a 10-foot (3.0 m) tall purported "petrified man" uncovered on October 16, 1869 by workers digging a well behind the barn of William C. "Stub" Newell in Cardiff, New York. Both it and an unauthorized copy made by P.T. Barnum are still on display.

Newell set up a tent over the giant and charged 25 cents for people who wanted to see it. Two days later he increased the price to 50 cents. People came by the wagon load.

Today the owner of Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum, a coin-operated game arcade and museum of oddities in Farmington Hills, Michigan, claims that the replica on display there is Barnum's replica." Wikipedia

patriciaphea