MJ Estate Slams MSNBC

'Disgusted' by Decision

to Air Murray Documentary

11/9/2011 9:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1109-mj-conrad-murray-tmz-BN
The Michael Jackson Estate is lashing out at MSNBC -- saying it's "disgusted" with the network for planning to air the Conrad Murray documentary this weekend.

The Estate issued a statement ... saying, "Like so many of Michael’s fans, the Estate is also disgusted by MSNBC’s irresponsible and inexplicable decision to air a Conrad Murray 'documentary.'"

The statement continued, "The Co-Executors, John Branca and John McClain, are sending a letter to the top executives at Comcast, NBC Universal and MSNBC to express their disdain for their actions."

The MJ fans are predictably up in arms as well -- in fact, the group, "Justice 4 MJ" is trying to organize a global boycott of the documentary, "Michael Jackson and The Doctor: A Fatal Friendship" ... saying, "The only documentary we want to see is the one of Murray enjoying prison life."

update_bar
10:40 AM: Jermaine Jackson just tweeted, "I hear all upset/frustrations re Murray doc. It's shameless & sickens me too, but I choose not to give it attention/controversy it craves."

loula

I don't remember Manson or the Menendez Brothers or Ted Bundy or The Green River Killer or The Night Stalkeror other killers being given en airtime to defend themselves after murdering someone and being found guilty. Why should this total waste of skin be allowed to tell his side on tv? Disgusting!!!!!!!!

jeffrey

conrad murry should of had a life sentence or the death penalty,i heard micheal jacksons bed is up for auction,this is disrespectful and the clown who came up with this idea should be ashamed of themself!

ali

I'm going to watch this...

Lilarose in Oregon

Not everyone is devastated that Michael Jackson is with the Lord. Some people feel strongly that he was a wreck, he was not a good role model for kids, and he was not immortal. I hope that he rests in peace, finally.

Cindy

As I watched the entire trial, I think the do***entary is in poor taste on NBCs part, I will not being watching it, this is very sad.

YADIRA

The media is so hungry for sensationalism and ratings that they NOW SUPPORT a convicted felon MURDERER. Millions of MICHAEL JACKSON’S fans from all over the world long have since no*****ched MSNBC due to the hiring of Martin Bashir, a LIAR. The media just gets more increasingly cruel and vindictive supporting CRIMINALS AND THEREFORE CRIME FOR RATING. On Friday November 9, 2011, MSNBC will air the DO***ENTARY of a MURDERER named Conrad Murray. TODAY I AM ONE OF THE MANY (MILLIONS) FANS WHO ARE UNITED TO BOYCOTT MSNBC AND ITS SPONSORS, and WE REMEMBER THAT TODAY, WE HAVE THE POWER OF SOCIAL NETWORKS. SHAME ON MSNBC!

JooJoo

ummm okay.. They thisk this is wrong, but selling off the bed he DIED in is okay? these people need a reality check!

ken

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE...GOING TO MAKE COPIES AND SELL TO FRIENDS...ALSO THE ESTATE IS JUST MAD BECAUSE THEY DID NOT GET TO MAKE A BUCK OUT OF RAPING THE DEAD

sofi

The Estate always devoted to MICHAEL as all of us are.Michael knew that the people he chose to be the executors of his estate were the best.

The killer still hasn't satisfied his appetite,a do***entary filmed while he was in court about Michael?

I once mentioned that murray and co.are bribing people in high places and that's why he gets away with everything he does and Mjuls (WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM/HER) told me that it's impossible,so what is going on?

Pimpcessa

Seems funny to me that the "estate" would be so upset about Murrays little video, considering they are auctioning off MJ's friggin DEATHBED, for christ sake. This family knows no limits when it comes fluckery! They are detestable, money grubbing, untalented pieces of shizzle, that did nothing but sponge off MJ till his untimely death! I have, over the years, enjoyed many of MJ's songs. However, when the child molesting stuff came out, years ago, I really saw him with different eyes. And, NO, I don't believe that an unfortunate upbring gives license to touch a child in any sexual way. We all suffer different forms of hurt or pain in our lives, but we have a conscious choice to come out of these trials and tribulations on the good side or the bad side. Nuff said!

ChinLee3

MJ is over two years dead and the world is still turning. The Estate has to churn the pot for as long as they can cause its all they got.

angles

Would you realy listen to the lies of Conrad after all MJ. is dead he can say what ever he wants you to believe .This is a very sick man who killed without feelings , the stunnned look in court I will not waiste my time as for the stations good luck on your ratings and I hope the estate lawyers good after you big time how tmz can you do to a dead Mj. shame on you.

Martina

I am totally disgusted with them airing this do***entary of Dr.Murray!! It sickens me! If comcast airs this show, I will shut my comcast off. That means my internet, phone and cable. I will go with another carrier for my phone and internet. I could careless about the tv if they are going to show this crap!

Michael Jackson: Can You Handle The Truth?

To all the MJ fans:

You all know, in your heart of hearts, that Michael Jackson molested and raped children. Maybe it's because you, a fan of MJ was molested by a relative or a parent, that you find it so hard to deal with the truth. Or maybe you were bought with those pizza parties that Michael Jackson threw all the time. Hey, you can't get invited to the pizza party if you say something bad about Mike! Heavens no!

You all know, deep down inside, what a manipulating, sick, awful man MJ was. Well guess what fans, MJ used you. He used you like he used the boys he got drunk and raped repeatedly. So stop this. Stop denying the truth. If you want someone to defend because they were acquitted once, why don't you just defend OJ Simpson and be done with it?

OJ Simpson, Michael Jackson, two people he got off he shouldn't have. THAT'S THE TRUTH.

Michael Jackson was not just any pedophile, he was the KING of Pedophiles.