« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Penn State's Mike McQueary

Placed on Administrative Leave

11/11/2011 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mike McQueary
Mike McQueary -- the Penn State receivers coach who witnessed Jerry Sandusky allegedly raping a 10-year-old boy in 2002 -- has been placed on administrative leave indefinitely.

PSU President Rodney Erickson made the announcement moments ago, claiming the decision was made by the Penn State athletic department.

According to Erickson, McQueary will be paid during his leave.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Arcadia Rink

Not Enough!

NoMo Lohans

Needs to be fired.. NOW

The Mooch

He needs to be FIRED!!

Leader of the ignorant masses

He was not a child when he witnessed this. There is no excuse not to go to the police immediately. Any real man would have ran up and punched this guy in the face and taken that boy straight to the police. No excuse for not doing the right thing. Especially when he was they covered it all up. He had years to do the right thing. You failed the school, you failed humanity by not protecting future victims and you failed yourself as a man.

davey

I'm sorry but this guy saw a child getting raped and did nothing!............i have nothing but contempt for the man!

the same goes for Penn State!................

growup

What took so long?! And The Mooch is right, he needs to be fired! He's obviously incapable of protecting children. He doesn't deserve to act as a leader at school.

Kitten

Paid Administrative Leave?! This disgusting, spineless maggot should be thrown out on his ass!

carol

I can't seem to get this off my mind. I can't wrap my head around the fact a 28 year old man heard and/or saw a child being abused and didn't investigate, saw what was happening and beat the living tar out of the abuser. My little 15 year old female relative would have done as much.
How does this coward live with himself? I read on another website his father said this guy would talk if he could but he is being investigated by the grand jury but he's a tough kid. TOUGH!!!!! Even looing at his picture here, I could spit in his face. I do believe what we have heard so far is just the tip of the iceberg. With the cavalier attitude of the administration/coaches/people in charge, I say take down the whole school, file criminal charges against this coward, Paterno and anyone else who knew and was not proactive in putting away the culprit(s).

Snowberrie

The school is hoping they will put him on paid leave for awhile until things blow over, well I have news for them, this will NOT blow over. He needs to be fired, at the very very least. He cannot be trusted, obviously has no morals, or ethics. What a disgrace!

lalet

He needs to be FIRED for!!!!! just telling the coach is part of the cover up!

AlwaysOnTimeB

Administrative leave my ass!!! He needs to be off the payroll period. FIRE HIM!!!!!

lalet

just looking at this man makes me sick! FIRE HIM!!!!

fran

Fire him, not coddle the bastard

janet

A PAID indefinate leave. What a slap in the face. Molesting and raping these boys all over again.

SNAFU

Why did he not lay a beating on the miserable SOB that raping this child?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments