Conrad Murray

I Was Trying to "Tip"

MJ Into Sleep When He Died

11/12/2011 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1112_murray_msnbc_2
Conrad Murray claims he was only trying to "tip" Michael Jackson into sleep when he gave him a "tiny bit" of Propofol the morning MJ died -- and it's the first hint at what the doctor might have said on the stand.

Murray went into stark detail about June 25, 2009 during the documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Relationship" ... which aired on MSNBC.

In the documentary, Murray says he eventually gave in to Michael begging for "some milk" ... Propofol. Murray says he thought ... "If I give him just a tiny amount of Propofol ... 25 milligrams, slowly infused, I may just tip him into sleep ... and the other medications will now get a chance to work because he had a fair amount of medication on board."

According to Murray's recorded interview with police -- two days after MJ's death -- he had already pumped MJ with sedatives -- Valium, Lorazepam, Midazolam -- but the singer was still unable to fall asleep.

in the docu, Murray claims it was the other drugs -- not the Propofol -- that "overwhelmed" Michael. Of course, Murray also gave MJ those other drugs ... at least according to what he told police.

Maybe not testifying was for the best.

What I Think

You tipped him over, Dr. Murray, but don't sweat it. Its not like any harm was done.

LadyD

Prayers and love for Michael's children and the Jackson family. Much love to all.

nosy_parker

Colette

Isn't he in jail?? Why is he still speaking out? The case is over and justice was served!

mac the knife

I have another angle: as Murray kept insisting he did nothing wong..

well.. when one looked closely? it's obvious MUrray w as plying MJ with heavy doses of all these drugs for 59 nights... nothing happned.. MJ woke p! why Murray was so shocked.. finally MJ's system gave out.. as HE PLAYED RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH MJ'S LIFE.. when he should be monitoring him.

besides, if he was giving Mj Propofol? why was he also plying heavy dosage of all the other drugs.. w hen Propofol should have been enough to put MJ down?

Murray has admitted he saw no reason to be in the room with MJ when he was 'down' so he made phone calls.. which justifies my suspicion he's been doing this the whole time.. as his phone records willl show.

I CAN SEE THE JUDGE WILL REALLY THROW THE BOOK AT HIM! It's also divine Justice.. bec of his greed & dying so badly to be justified with his actions.. this doc-mentatry was shown before sentencing. and THANK GOD.. HE'S CONVICTED!

dirvish

no no no, don' worry mon, every little ting is gonna be a'ight...not really ..you are screwed. Just wanted to say that.

Sue Adams

Murray is a lying, stinking sociopath! I thought it was not possible to despise him any more than I did before the TRIAL - WRONG!!! He is TOTALLY EVIL to the core - this do***entary/interview is completely whacked and the bit about the "Holy Spirit" - God he's gone completely FRUIT LOOP if he wasn't before!!!! And they ******* called Michael a "freak" and "wacko"!!!!!! Murray's the biggest WACKO there is!!! UGH AND BLEURGH - how could any SELF-RESPECTING WOMAN ever want to sleep with THAT disgusting specimen!!!!

mymjj5.

____________________________________________________________
Another angle in which there's no proof? The evidence shows that Murray gave Michael those drugs once. Not 59 times.....for Michael's system most certainly would have shown signs of abuse.....there were no signs of abuse to michael's internal organs. Also, since michael was eating everyday, murray would have killed michael with the anesthesia Propofol long before 6/25/2009. you must have an empty stomach when using an anesthetic...like Propofol....

When michael was found not breathing....murray was not shocked.....murray started his act and cleaned the crime scene. No matter the angel, murray is guilty of murder. If murray gave michael all those drugs for 60 nights, murray was trying to kill michael for 60 nights......and he finally succeeded...

Also, if murray was giving michael the drugs every night, thanks to your confirmation he left michael alone and unmonitored......(recekless....negligence...blatant disregard for a human life...)

(the fans know this already: michael did not eat the late dinner ms. chase left for him......michael had an empty stomach.....murray knew of this and gave michael the drugs....

that way with no food or drink in Michael's sytem limits the possibilty of him choking or drowning on his own vomit...the fans know this already...murray was well aware of it......................what's your excuse?)

If you thought your angle would have an affect on the hearts and minds of the fanbase think again.....murray cannot win. All jokes aside, Murray had some of the best legal minds in the business at his disposal......yet there's no way Murray can win. They could not defend his actions. It's a lose, lose situation for conrad murray.............no matter which angle you look...

mymjj5.

____________________________________________________________
sounds like this would be the first, only and last time murray gave michael the drug.....and killed him.

Usher

ok, now that i figured why the word Dokumentary does not show when spelled correctly, (coz it has ***** in it!) i feel relieved.

Honestly though, if MJ was killed accidentally, i'll slowly chew my own bollocks and swallow 'em with my own juices!

do none of you see he was killed? this Monrad Curray is just a puppet, a cover-up...

sofi

IS HE OF SOUND MIND? absolutely NOT!

Pegasus

A Christmas Wish

Dear Santa, I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. This is what I want...: I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people re-post this....I have a feeling I am gonna see almost no re-posts. PLEASE prove me wrong!

Pegasus

Privat Video of the Martin Bashir Interview - The Footage You Were Never Meant to See - Part 1 of 9