Kat Von D

Jesse James Cheated on Me

... with 19 Women

11/14/2011 8:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1114_kat_von_d_bn
Kat Von D claims Jesse James cheated on her with 19 women during their "toxic relationship" ... this according to a rambling confessional she just posted to her Facebook page.

Kat never mentions specifically if that's why their relationship ended, but she does say she deserves a big fat, "I told you so," from everyone:  "You all were more right than you'll ever know."

Jesse's not talking, but we're told the two of them have been broken up for months, which makes the new "revelation" a little weird.

Don't know if it's just coincidental ... but her show was also given the axe a few months ago, so it could be a grab for attention.

1114_jesse_kat_von_d_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kyle

Oh man! I thought there was going to be a good old fashioned white trash wedding between Kat & Jesse.
Of course they better first check to make certain they're already not related.

HMD

If she didn't have all those tats...she'd be half decent... Pretty face just ruined with all the ink...

ExtraKetchup

Perhaps it was a revelation of how she might get publicity once again. And oh look, it worked.

FreakHater

:) Now this is friggin' funny!!!!!! Man is he a nasty bugger!!!!!!

SnowyDae

Whaaaat??? I AM SHOCKED!!

Justice_4_Kelly

Who?

Alien86

LMFAO!!! And now let us all ACT surprised

Randy Morrison

YAWN!!! So EFFIN what!!

michelle

Should we call you a Waaaambulance Kat Von Dumb Ass?

Carl

What a loser. She used to have a fit every time someone would ask about her love life in an interview. Now that she's a has been she wants everyone to pay attention to her once again.

ilovegossip

In the cofession she claims “I tried my best to go through all of this without venting, or complaining, or fueling more tabloid mumbo jumbo -- but this isn't about any of that... This is about me making peace with myself, and forgiving myself for making some bad mistakes.”
How on earth does going public with this give her peace with herself. Unless revenge gives someone peace???

CountryGal

I like the red hair. I always wanted to dye my hair that color but I wouldn't be able to get a JOB if I did.

Missy

Great tattoo artist, terrible at picking men!

Jamie

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

sparced

who cares... her 15 minutes are up long ago... not like everyone on the planet saw this coming

at least Sandra Bullock got out when she did.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments