LeBron James

Accused of Non-Kosher Clash

After Jewish Pickup Game

11/14/2011 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111411_lebron_tv_still

LeBron James was accused of bashing Jewish players' hoops skills in earshot of a kosher Subway employee -- which begs the question ... what's on the menu at kosher Subways?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

bokajay

FYI: There is at least 1 Glatt Kosher Subways in West LA.
$8 for a foot long. Oh vey.

bokajay

Oops, wow two typos. Wrote that really too quick. Subway not Subways. Oy vey not Oh vey *fail*

Bill Paxton

I have heard enough of jew bashing this and jew this. God I hate to be a racist in peoples eyes , but let it die. For Gods(whoever) let it go. The holocaust happend. So did many others genocides. What makes the jews so special? I just asking.. From the beginning of time there were millions killed, we don`t prolong those peoples agony. Pol pot? c`mon. Im just tired of the down your throat we gotta relive this part of history. Done and over with. You are no better than my ancestors who died by the Saxxons. I dont bitch about it. Let it go

deleemar1

Dear TMZ,
You frequently mangle the English language. Don't you proofread stuff before you post it? Today, you have garbled the meaning of the term, "beg the question." It doesn't mean what you think it means. Check this:

david vyorst

actually, do you know who scored the first basket in the nba? www.thefirstbasket.com

Howie Greene

You're concerned about LBJ's anti-semetic comments? There were at least a half dozen Jew hating comments in this clip from TMZ staff!!!

eric

Soooo you wanna know what's on the menu... They sell drugs at that subway. Now is that a hot story or what

Kasnar

Harvey was surprised there was a Kosher Subway. I assumed they were talking about Subway sandwiches. Well, there's a Kosher Dunkin'Donuts on Arthur Godfrey Road on Miami Beach, Florida. I do miss my sausage, egg and cheese on a croissant since theirs are ovolactovegetarian.