Mel Gibson Dinner Date

Maccabee on the Mind

11/14/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1106_mel_gibson_azita_EX
Mel Gibson's secret dinner date with Azita Ghanizada had everything to do with her good looks -- but not because Mel wants to date her ... he wants to cast her.

According to our sources, Mel met Azita a few weeks ago and he was taken aback by her beauty and unique ethnicity (born in Afghanistan, grew up in Virginia). We're told the two talked for a while that night and Mel asked her out to dinner to discuss possibly working together.

TMZ obtained photos of the pair at that dinner last week ... where we're told Gibson discussed his much-hyped upcoming movie about Judah Maccabee. Our sources say Ghanizada was hip to the idea, but so far no official deal has been made.

Despite how the pics may appear, we're told the dinner was just business.

1106_mel_gibson_azita_launch

Tellthetruth59

Un-PC video Mel Gibson, Gary Shandler and Jamie Foxx brainstorming. This is really funny - Foxx is a riot. You have to watch it:

shirleyholmes

She is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Sweetnut hasss took "some" spelling lessensss
and bekome CHESTNUT...LOL!
By Fidel's niece

I like chestnut, it is also a great haircolor,
very appropriate for AUTUMN

So, come on, let your hair down, lol

lol

shirleyholmes

@ Tellthetruth59

Thanks soulmate, I really enjoyed that!

Bye

THE BEAVER

Chestnut.. you ask me how do I know that Oksana is recording a new cd. Her Lawyer said she is releasing another one. He said so in court, hun. Like anyone cares. LOL

THE BEAVER

When the lawyer talk of Oksana, it made the police guy there laugh, he probably was thinking.. what carrier? Give it up woman! BAHAHAHA!! My cat sings better than you, even when its tail got caught in the door. lol

THE BEAVER

83. Ira Black: about a minute ago

Genesis 48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, BLESS THE lads; and let my name be named on them, and THE name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in THE midst of THE earth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...and bring me Mel Gibson...Amen LOL

THE BEAVER

84. Ira Black: about a minute ago

THE BEAVER:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha ha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh I bad..hehehe
I could put my old 33 albums on 45 speed and still it would sound better than her.

THE BEAVER

I think Mel Gibson was too kind to Oksana. That, or he needs to get his hearing checked. LOL

Oksana "the wicked witch of the west" can always make a Halloween cd. I would put a warning label on it. This cd could cause hearing loss, or could be too scary for young children. LOL

THE BEAVER

I LOVE YOU MEL!!

THE BEAVER

Chestnut.. I would love Mel Gibson by my side. How do I do that, and what will I do with my other half? Lock him in a closet? lol

THE BEAVER

I can always go out on a date with Mel when the football game is on, my other half wouldn't even know I was out of the house, or could care less what I was up to. LOL

pkayh

@Chestnut @Ira Genesis 35:10 God said to him "Your name is Jacob, but you will no longer be called Jacob, your name will be Israel." So He named him Israel.

Abraham was the father of Isaac, Isaac was the father of Jacob. Jacob's sons are the 12 tribes of Israel.

Sincerity

pkayh: 41 minutes ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pkayh, your fine example only emphasizes that everyone who "READS" doesn't fully "COMPREHEND" what they "READ"!!! HINT, HINT, HINT!!!

THE BEAVER

98. pkayh: 38 minutes ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok,I got that, but who is the father of Lucia? Who is the mother for that matter. Ok, she "might be" the mother of that child, but I do not think Mel Gibson is. On that tape, Mel said.. you took my manhood, and that anyone would be a better mother to that child than you, or something close to that. I am sorry, maybe I watch too much soaps on tv, but I feel something isn't right here. I see bad acting from Oksana on those tapes, and a very sad hurt soul that is in a great deal of pain, that was done so damn wrong.. Mel.
Hey, guys! I see you are good at finding things out and posting it here. What Hospital did Oksana give birth in?
Anyone that can show here what Hospital, I will give them a like point. Good luck!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Oh for god's sake! There have been DNA tests done. Of course, Mel is the father and Ox is the mother. WAKE UP!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments