Conrad Murray

I Want to Commit Suicide

11/15/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

dr conrad murray
Dr. Conrad Murray has been telling people who have visited him in jail ... he no longer has the will to live and he wants to kill himself.

We're told Murray cannot cope with the fact that he was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, and even though his lawyers told him he needed to be prepared for the possibility of a guilty verdict, it never computed with him.

Sources tell us, Murray has told various people he wanted to kill himself, including baby mama Nicole Alvarez, his bodyguard Jeff and his lawyers.  He's told all of them he's lost his will to live.

We've also learned Murray remains in the medical ward at L.A. County Jail, which is where he's been for more than a week.

Sources directly connected with Murray tell us he has no physical ailments and he is there because he's on suicide watch.

Steve Whitmore, the spokesperson for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept., tells TMZ they will not comment on why Murray has been in the medical ward, adding, "A person's medical or mental health status in the Los Angeles County Jail is protected under the law."

HumanNature

CONRAD MURRAY

YOU NEED TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM JEHOVAH GOD AND REPENT FROM YOUR SINFUL, ARROGANT AND SELFISH WAYS!!!!

YOU TOOK SOMEONE'S LIFE!!!

YOU HAVE HURT AND CAUSE GREAT PAIN AGAINST THOSE THAT ONCE LOVED AND CARED FOR YOU!!!

INSTEAD OF COMMENTING ON SUCIDE, MAKE THINGS RIGHT TO THE ONES THAT YOU HAVE HURT AND CAUSE PAIN!!!

TELL THE "TRUTH" AND SHAME THE DEVIL!!!

YOU MUST FACE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND ACCEPT IT!!!

JUSTICE 4 MJ

Politico Pablo

He was in a state of total denial during the trial. His attorney's should've done a better job of preparing him for the inevitable.

ninicanvas

He may know by now that he is still alive because it's illegal to shoot him. CM please do us all a favor and do it yourself. I'll guarantee you that, that's not illegal!! Do you need a rope and a stool???

Lena L

I can be your doctor - for 150K per month... Want some PROPOFOL????

what

I would guess the medical ward is more fun than jail. I would keep telling people I'm suicidal too just to stay out of jail as long as possible.

And... doesn't this sound like the perfect set up for a book? How dramatic... How he went from being a respected doctor, to conviction, to suicidal...

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Well I don't know why, not like he's going to do real time. He'll get out and probably go practice medicine in some other country....

kim

Who cares? Give him a sheet, belt, tie or shoe lace and let him do it already!

VictoriaGirl

Good, let him. Who really cares?

Sunshine

Hey Doc it's your life do whatever you want but please take that pedo Sandusky with you.Thanks for getting rid of teflon Wacko the best known pedo in the world.

The Wraith

I want to kill a sandwich. With pickles.

Vanessa

He is WAY to narcissistic to commit suicide. Its just a last ditch effort to manipulate. And for the comment "A person's medical or mental health status in the Los Angeles County Jail is protected under the law." Too bad Michael Jackson was not protected under under laws that govern physicians. I guess Murray was absent the day they talked about 'do no harm'.

cawobeth

I think regard you as a conrad, Mr. Murray because you have been a friend to MJ; I don't care what anyone says. It was an awful day yet, that day has passed. Be as strong as you can today. You'll be fine, I just know you will. All of you who hate him are fogged-up. Your love is blind.

Ghost Rider

Who cares, some people have to live with those demons on a daily basis.

Everyones~A~Star

I would not want to be Mr Murray right now. I hope he remembers his small child who will still be a small child waiting for Daddy when he gets out. Kids love their parents no matter what and they need them. I hope someone tells him that. Justice has been served, jail time is enough punishment for negligence, suicide will just hurt Mr Murray's child.

nosy_parker