« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike MCQueary Email

I DID Stop The Rape

11/15/2011 4:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1115-mike-mcqueary-getty2-bn
Mike McQueary
wrote an email in the last week, griping that he's "getting hammered" unfairly because he claims he stopped Jerry Sandusky from continuing to anally rape a 10-year-old before leaving the locker room in 2002.

The email -- obtained by the Associated Press, reads as follows:

"You are the first person I have told this ... and I don't know you extremely well ... and I have been told bye (sic) officials to not say anything ...."

"I did stop it, not physically ... but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room ... I did have discussions with the official at the university in charge of police ... no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds...trust me."

"Do with this what you want ... but I am getting hammered for handling this the right way ... or what I thought at the time was right ... I had to make tough impacting quick decisions."

"This is off record ... again ... I have not and will not say anything to anyone else."

It's unclear who received the email, but it sounds like it was sent to a reporter.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ddduckd

May he burn in hell!

Itoldu

Not for nothing,Penn State is like Reedy Creek Improvement District(DISNEY WORLD)They are autonomous,No one has the authority to police them,and try to get local authorities to have a say.......

happyday

You know, I was right there bashing him, but really maybe he's not as guilty as once thought. Maybe he didn't handle it well, but it is possible he stopped it by making his presence known, yelling etc.. And if he did go to police etc., and nothing happened to Sandusky--this guy isn't THE bad guy. Sandusky had been investigated before--and nothing happened to him. I'm sure McQueary knew it was not going to go anywhere again, and maybe he has been haunted by it all these years. It's possible. I'm going to wait to pass judgment until more facts are known.

janet

Still sounds like he just said nothing to further his career.

He would have already prooven that. Of course cover up so their is no record of that happening.

Still have a problem...He's a big man and didn't do anything to take this little boy out of that situation. Sorry, that's no excuse. He knew what was going on. Just looked the other way.

The ultimate kick in the teeth...He's on indefinate 'PAID' amdinistrative leave. HOW SWEET IS THAT.

Chaps

This punk will never see a football field again, at least not in person during a game.

imorena

LIAR!!!!!!! PEDO-PROTECTOR!!!!!!

jen

hows that football career going for you and paterno now???
nice cover up..take your pensions and move far away..one must ponder as we age, do i want MY GOOD NAME to leave for my family or do i want my BIG ARSE PENSION.well, you got $$

spellbinderlord

I am sure if he walked in on one of his kids bend over by some hary old redneck, he wouldnt "try and handle it the right way".

I am guessing the reason why he didnt stop it is because he likes ******* little kids too. I hope he is investigated too considering how indifferent he was to seeing a kid getting ******. He might of even stayed outside the door jerking off and watching what was going on.

jen

your right, looks and sounds like he enjoyed it....his choice of words for his interviews are scary...."getting hammered", "double fisted", impacting.....hmmmmmmmm....

Mike

The right thing to do is CALL THE POLICE---FAILURE TO DO SO MAKE HIM AN ACCOMPLICE TO THE CRIME----CALL THE POLICE NOT GO AND TELL SOMEONE ELSE---IDIOTIC LOSER WHO LET THE CRIME GO

Bill

First and foremost I am NOT supporting the players in this tragic event. I’m just making and observation of what I read on here.

Lets see the last time I checked this is still America where you are innocent until proven guilty. But hey, if we switched to Muslim Shariah law we can bypass that.. A law where you can kill (Murder) a family member for dishonoring the family. We’ll get Mr. McQuery to kill Mike and for those that don’t have living parents(Paterno) we’ll kill them ourselves. One great benefit, under that law is we’re supposed to kill anyone that practices a religion other than Islam or insults it. Man that would work great for this wouldn’t it? We can say McQuery and Paterno were Christians or they criticized Islam and we killed them for that. And you guys will love this. You can have 4 wives and one on the side for sexual pleasure from time to time (Prostitute). And you can beat any of the four for no other reason than you feel like it. Just think, a backhand to her face for just looking like she needs it. Wow that would be a great replacement for this lousy system that lets guilty, not given their day in court in front a group of their peers(That’s a jury for those that don’t what peers are in the legal system). But why wait for that since we are both judge and jury and I guess executioner we can just organize a lynch mob and go to State College, find a tree with a strong branch, throw a rope over it and hang all of them. But we better do that quick before these criminals end up in jail under police protection. Boy I can’t wait to send to them Hell so their worthless souls burn for eternity. Don’t you get excited just thinking about it? WOW, now that would be the right thing to do, wouldn’t it?. Just think how America will love us!

None of you read the transcript of the grand jury testimony, just a summary grand jury report. The only victims that have testified so far substantiated what S said in the interview he did. No one, as yet, knows who the shower victim is, who is 19 to 21 years old now, and his testimony hasn’t been heard. The victim witnessed by the janitor is unknown and hasn’t testified yet. I guess the concept of “Innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt’ really troubles some people. But hey rumor, unsubstantiated innuendo, tons of facts not known works just fine, doesn’t it?

But hey to hell with the Constitution and equal rights under the law. We’ll just follow that when it fits our needs. Damn it we know who the guilty people are. Lets go get them and make this right! What are we waiting for? There is a convenience store right off Rte 26 just outside State College. We can form our lynch mob there. I’ll get you an exact address soon. Please someone bring the rope, and if you have a horse that would help but the bed of a pickup truck will work just fine to. Man I can’t wait to meet all you holier than thou people n person. We’ll do the right thing.

They say Obama is trying to destroy America but it looks to me he sure has a lot of help right here. One other thing, if you are so Holy where is the compassion and forgiveness the Bible teaches? Another example of something that only applies when it suits our needs. But heck if we switch to Shariah law we won’t have to worry about that would we?

Lie I said just an observation. Enjoy your day.

jubilee13

I bet that poor "little" boy did not want to be in HIS shoes for that 35-40 seconds either. His life forever changed. McQueary, you effing, sackless loooooser!!!I hope ALL who knew and did nothing are fired if not ALL face charges....ALL THESE LITTLE LIVES RUINED!!!IS YOUR PRECIOUS SPORT WORTH IT A-HOLES?????

P.P.S.

THIS POOR EXCUSE FOR A MAN IS TRULY SICK. I DON'T KNOW A SINGLE REAL MAN OR DECENT PERSON THAT WOULD NOT HAVE JUMPED IN AND CHOKED THE PERSON THAT WAS DOING THAT TO A CHILD.
AND TO PROCEED TO COACH QUIETLY AT THE UNIVERSITY WHERE HE SAW THIS OCCUR AND SAW SANDUSKY REGULARLY MAKES HIM EVEN MORE ILL.
HE IS TRULY A SICKO.
I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER WANT THIS MAN ANYWHERE NEAR MY CHILD OR COLLEGE STUDENT.
HE IS NOT APPROPRIATE IN THE LEAST BIT TO BE AROUND YOUNG ADULTS.
HE IS INCAPABLE OF PROTECTING THEIR WELFARE.
HE NEEDS PROFESSIONAL HELP IMMEDIATELY.

jen

seems like the NEW COVER-UP NOW, reaches all the way to the governors mansion.....

CarolO

Why is everyone blaming Mike McQueary? Two years BEFORE McQueary witnessed this rape, the janitor of the college did, as well. I don't hear everyone complaining that the janitor didn't do more and run over and beat up Sandusky. Had more been done then, McQueary would not have been in this position two years later. He claimed he immediately left the locker room and called his father. Don't you call your father when you just do not know what to do? The following day McQueary and his father went to report this to Paterno. Maybe he didn't do exactly as you and I would do but he did report it and it was Paterno who did not follow through. Sandusky should have been GONE after the first incident.