Chris Tucker & Ice Cube

In Talks for ANOTHER 'Friday'

... Says DeBo Actor

11/16/2011 5:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111611_tiny_still

Chris Tucker's money problems could be the best thing to ever happen to his movie career ... because the actor has been in serious talks with Ice Cube about reprising his role as SMOKEYYYYY ... so says the guy who played DeBo in the "Friday" series.

Tiny Lister was chillin' last night outside Pueblo Viejo in Hollywood -- when the scariest man in Hollywood told us ... Tucker flew him out on his private jet recently to discuss the possibility of getting the ORIGINAL "Friday" crew back together.

FYI -- Tucker shot into superstardom playing pot-obsessed Smokey in the original "Friday" back in 1995 ... and then refused to appear in any of the sequels, citing religious reasons.

But now, Lister tells us ... Tucker and Cube have a big pow-wow set for next week to discuss a 4th "Friday" film ... adding, "This is gonna be the big one."

Lister told us he and Tucker also talked about doing a sequel to the 1997 hit, "The Fifth Element."

Sidenote -- Chris Tucker still has a private jet????

gossipgirl86

FINALLY! I'm so glad he is broke and deserate! If they do it right that will be an effin awesome movie!

INTERNET T0UGH GUY

This will suck as bad as Friday 2 and 3.

Criss

Is he also trying to rustle up another Rush Hour as well?

WhyYouAsk

I'm excited! Can't wait to see it... Chris needs to get back with Charlie Sheen and do a sequel there as well.

HollywoodHunter

Tiny is a straight up guy! My Uncle worked with him in the movie Posse and my Parents got to meet him and my Dad spent alot of the cut times speaking with Tiny and I was told he was one of the most nicest guys to talk to and work with!! I would love to see this happen...and you KNOW this maaaaaan!

Sonya in Tx

I'll watch. I hope it's better than Next Friday.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

would be a good movie so would the 5th element part 2

Jay W.

Ok... gotz to make them $26,000 monthly mortgage payments.. Were is the pot?

Danielle

TMZ, you should have at least spelled the characters name correctly.It's Deebo. It only took me a few seconds to fact check that when naming my english mastiff after the character.

PictureUp

your sidenote? just because you sometimes have the real story on stupid items few really care about you idiots maintain this attitude that you know everything about everybody especially their financial assets! get off your high horse especially you Harvey and go back to journalism school!!get facts right!!

Jackie

He's a prick!

But_I'm_not_Wrong

"His" private Jet? or was it just a one time lease? I knew a friend who owned a jet. It cost them $90K a month just in maintenance and fuel....Not to mention hanger fees, and the cost of the jet was about $17 Million (yes it was a small jet). Then there are landing fees and then you have to pay the pilots.... I m not sure if CHrist Tucker is really spending this kind of money to have the braggin rights of saying "I own a jet". Even A-listers lease the G-V's and Lears... And some even fly commercial and save $$$... Case and point, Whitney Houston.

DeVo

I have thought about what the perfect name for this film would be for years if they ever make it. Chris and Ice, if you are reading...."Last Friday"

But_I'm_not_Wrong

I thought they were going to produce a title called "Last Friday" a few years back..... Implying it would be the last FRIDAY movie made.... OH say it aint so !!! I Love the Friday franchises.... And Hope they bring back Baby Joker (Jacob Vargas) and of course gotta keep PINKY ( Nurrrga) and finally you gotta keep Money Mike !!!!

Bird

Aren't they all getting a little too old to still be doing 'Friday' movies? I mean, are they planning on showing Smokey and Craig with wives and children, working 40 hour a week jobs while DeBo still lurks around stealing bikes? Come on now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments