Ashton's Alleged Mistress

Now Do You Believe Me?!!?!

11/18/2011 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117_Brittney_Jones_ashton_kutcher_vivid_getty_ex2Ashton Kutcher's alleged mistress -- the FIRST alleged mistress -- claims she feels "vindicated" by Demi Moore's divorce statement ... telling TMZ she hopes people will finally believe her story about sleeping with Ashton.

TMZ spoke with Brittney Jones -- who claimed she got busy with Kutcher in 2010 after meeting the guy at a bowling alley. Jones' credibility was called into question when she capitalized on her sudden fame by releasing a sex tape .... which did NOT feature Ashton.

Ashton's lawyer released a statement at the time Brittney was in the headlines, insinuating her story was a lie ... but not entirely denying

Now, Jones tells TMZ ... "Although divorce is often sad I do feel somewhat vindicated."

She adds, "For so long people have thought that I was dishonest or just making up my passionate nights with Ashton, when in fact I was being used."

"Ashton told me that both he and Demi had an 'open relationship' and that he was not in fact cheating.  Now I can tell all the facts about how Ashton really was, and hopefully people will believe my side of the story."

Still, Jones says, "I feel for Demi very much and wish her nothing but the best during this hard time."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kaytee

This girl is trash. She doesn't feel bad for Demi... If she had any compassion she would have never had sex with a married man. She is a bottom feeder

Strokadellic

How a goofy b*stard like Ashton Kutcher ever got laid in the first place baffles the sh*t out of me.

Strokadellic

Wait a minute...is that the chick from Jersey Shore??

Jackie

Oh please stfu!...You feel sorry for her, but you didn't feel sorry for her when you F her husband? f*cking idiot. Just wait when Demi Fans knock ya out.

jmariah97702

What an Fing WHORE! Maybe if she wasn't such a slut bag and willing to sleep with anything this wouldn't be happening. She was all worried people would think she is a liar, what about a WHORE, HOME WRECKER, CHLAMYDIA JONES! I mean, don't get me wrong, ashton, if you did cheat your a whore too, but the audacity of that woman feeling vindicated for the wife of a man she supposedly slept with filing for divorce, what a Bitch.

Ath

Wow, does she ever look like a brunette Brittney Spears in that picture. Quite deliberately too, it seems.

SantaFeJack

Brittney, do you think this makes you look any less of a tramp? If so, you're wrong. You hooked up with a married man, you talked to the press about it and you released a sex tape. Who cares if you were telling the truth? You're still just another notch in Kutcher's bedpost.

two cents

I will never understand why whores proudly admit to sleeping with married men. What's wrong with people? Skank.

txcn

What people you and yourself? Delusional or what, who gave her any thought. She couldn't get her fifteen minutes the first time, guess she's going to try again.

Fat Mike

Nice ti*ties!

Happy

This chick is a pig. The statement that she feels vindicated by Demi's divirce statement speaks for itself. What, is the slut happy she broke up a marriage and is getting a little attention. Sure he daddy is proud, if she know's who he is.

Dominic

she looks like demi, just younger and trashier. they're just weird. i thought the had an open relationship anyway?

mjforever

HOs now days have no shame...

me

I mean no offense to her mistresses or whatever you wanna call her ...is one dumb bitch first you **** up someone marriage then you go down saying .."I feel for Demi very much and wish her nothing but the best during this hard time."

This is like putting salt on the poor women sounds. This was no open relationship thing. Demi said in her statement clearly...that " ...a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred..".

Btw, this being said i don't give 2 cents to her and him ashton the no good talkative sob*. If it was not for usa media he would be working as used-up car sales person

Celeb Gossip Addict

Who cares about her skank tales?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments