Tareq Salahi to Neal Schon

You Owe Me MILLIONS

For Banging My Wife

11/20/2011 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0930_tareq_EX_01
Tareq Salahi ain't taking his internationally humiliating divorce sitting down -- TMZ has learned, he's now demanding his estranged wife and her rock star BF cough up $17 MILLION ... for publicly humiliating him with their torrid affair.

Tareq's attorney just fired off a letter to lawyers for Michaele Salahi and "Journey" guitarist Neal Schon -- claiming the adulterous couple profited unfairly off Tareq's misery ... and sabotaged his career in the process.

The taunting, the $10,000 lingerie shopping sprees, the onstage make-out sessions, the penis pics ... that was all just salt on the wound.

According to Tareq's lawyer, the large-scale publicity surrounding Michaele's affair with Schon skyrocketed ticket sales for Journey's most recent tour -- all while torpedoing several pending TV deals Tareq had previously made with his wife ... before she ran off with the rock star.

Tareq claims Michaele and Neal have since put the wheels in motion for their own reality show -- leaving Tareq in the dust ... with $2 million of debt.

Tareq wants $17 million to compensate him for all his suffering. We reached out to reps for Neal and Michaele -- so far, no word back.

aemish

maybe he has a case? but for pity's sake make sure all the people he's frauded over the years get their cut of it first!

craig

I AGREE,HE RUBBED IT IN HIS FACE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE "I STOLE A HOE FROM A JACASS!!!"I PERSONALLY WOULD OF MADE HIM PAY WITH HIS LIFE SO 17MILL IS REASONABLE.AND IF THE JOURNEY GUY IS READING...YOU GOT A HO,SHE CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND FOR YOU THAN SHE WILL CHEAT ON YOU,YOUR OLD AND UGLY BUT YOUR IN JOURNY,THATS ALL SHE SEES,WHAT DO YOU THIN WILL HAPPEN WHEN SHE MEETS A YOUNGER VERSION OF YOU,AZZHOLE

cari

I hereby announce, via TMZ, that we are all filing a CLASS ACTION lawsuit against Tareq Salahi for continuously assaulting our eyes, ears and personal well being with his deliberate and psychologically unstable, remarks, ramblings and claims that are borderline personality delusions of grandeur. We are asking for one million, no ONE BILLION dollars of recompense!

Jack R Capps Jr

this guy is nothing but another pari******on or kim k..all the time I thought his ex was was the glory hound but I was wrong..this guy needs to get a real life and go in a hole and bury himself..who cares if your wife left you.. this guy is nothing but a douchbag anyway..

Kari

NOBODY COULD HUMILIATE THIS LOSER ANY MORE THAN HE HAS ALREADY HUMILIATED HIMSELF, TIME AND TIME AGAIN!

CathyJ

"and sabotaged his career in the process." Hahahahahahahhahahahhahhaha LOL.....sorry I can't stop laughing...LOL..Hahahahha

Mimi

Oh, please. He'll never see that money. I suppose he could sue for emotional distress or something but come on, don't humiliate yourself further. I think she did a disgusting thing and an even worse thing to flaunt it and be cruel but these people are all pathetic.

Suxtobehim

This guy is seriously on crack!

Mumra the Ever Living

He's just ticked off because his wife got tired of his abusive ways and left him. I find it interesting that when she left, all of "his" business/entertainment deals fell apart. Well Tariq, I guess that means that absolutely no one was interested in your sorry A$$ to begin with. It was your wife they were interested in - no body could have cared less if you were around.

Basically what I'm saying is your nothing but an older version of Spencer Pratt.

LIN

In my opinion, this man is so unstable and so poor, this is the only way he can get money. In the HOUSEWIVES series you could tell he was in it only for money (he wished!)and that there were already problems between them. He just kept feeding her lines of BS. She's no prize either, but at least she got away from him.

IpLeAtHe5ThH

So my ex cheated on me so my guessamate is that she owes me $45,000,000... So How do i get her to pay up for all the times she cheated on me? Claims she didn't have a boyfriend while talking to other boys but came home to me every night and being all lovely thdovey with me like i was the only guy in the whole world she's ever seen and even when caught by a friend she still denied the affair and even when confronted with a picture of a kiss she STILL DENIED and claims it was an innocent kiss but she couldn't deny his hand up her skirt with no panties on with him doing nasty things to her at a resturant & Oral sex with him in the parking lot which were also all caught on Video or yeah my friend is a PI i hired to find out the truth and of course with the photos i showed her and she denied was her the picture that conviced her to tell me? A picture of her holding hands not the kiss or the masturbation picture but a hand holding picture so with the public masturbation which i never got to do sex in public which i never got either oral sex while driving never got that either and bearly got any public kisses and holding hands was the only thing i got to touch all the time was hands!! yay so i think $45,000,000 is a good payment!!

IpLeAtHe5ThH

So i guess my ex cheated on me so my guessamate she owes me about $45,000,000 i wonder how i'd make her pay up

fstblk

And who's going to pay us(the public) FOR HAVING TO LOOK AND DEAL WITH YOU!!!

samuel bronkowitz

Watch the Neal and Michaele fame whore crazy train on our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Watch-the-Michaele-Salahi-Neal-Schon-Train-Wreck

Keith

This proves the old adage that there is no honor among thieves.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments